Where the Shara Bullet hype at?? (Demon Khabib)

Watched his highlights and he seemed like a boring counterstriker intent to sit back and leg kick while facing lame competition.

Yes he was king hit first. All reports state that he was punched first while not looking. Please do proper research in future. Regardless of what his quarry was inside, he used words while some wannabe tough guy punched him while not paying attention. This coward got an eye for an eye.
Except he waited to ambush him and sucker punch him on top of kicking him while he's down. You're one backward guy.

So much hype this dudes fight is the curtain jerker they even put him before WMMA and they always start with WMMA

<{Heymansnicker}>

Watched his highlights and he seemed like a boring counterstriker intent to sit back and leg kick while facing lame competition.
What highlight did you see? as the ones I've seen show him as very aggressive and he has many first round knockouts

Sucker punch from behind and then curb stomped the bloke.
Pretty sickening to watch.

That was also after he tried to confront the guy in the mall and got embarrassed when the random dude gave him the fight of is life.

So much hype this dudes fight is the curtain jerker they even put him before WMMA and they always start with WMMA

<{Heymansnicker}>

Given his public persona, it's probably to get him exhausted and out of there before he pops a Quran in his hand and punches a lady's teeth out for wearing shorts in public

That was also after he tried to confront the guy in the mall and got embarrassed when the random dude gave him the fight of is life.

Kinda the vibe I got. It’s an ego thing IMO. Some civilian had the audacity to step up to this trained cage fighter and didn’t even get embarrassed while doing it. Shara couldn’t let that slide, he had to exact his revenge even if it were in a cowardly way.

We shall see how he does though. Side note, I wish these Khabib comparisons and near worships would stop. Gives me gas.

I liked him at first

But no Hype from me since he Stomped the Kisser

They're not putting a push on this guy yet because they need to see if he can control himself and not be a giant liability.

This guy is a POS, no way around it. The mall case and he kicked his opponent in BJJ tournament, claims they had an aggreement that no leglocks are allowed in BJJ.

I hope he keeps up the antics and wrecks some staple mw fighters.
Love seeing people get so salty about him.
We have much worse and honestly don't see why people are so surprised when seeing young immature hot tempered cage fighters.

Back