Where the Shara Bullet hype at?? (Demon Khabib)

No he was not. He instigated a mutual combat inside. Outside he ambushed the guy.
Yes he was king hit first. All reports state that he was punched first while not looking. Please do proper research in future. Regardless of what his quarry was inside, he used words while some wannabe tough guy punched him while not paying attention. This coward got an eye for an eye.

Yes he was king hit first. All reports state that he was punched first while not looking. Please do proper research in future. Regardless of what his quarry was inside, he used words while some wannabe tough guy punched him while not paying attention. This coward got an eye for an eye.

If you defend these acitions you are just as big a pos as him.

He is like Fiziev but worse so I dont see why he would deserve any hype until he has proven himself to be worthy

Ready for this religious kook to lose repeatedly, unfortunately Bruno isn't gonna do it

Shara Bullet (more commonly known as 'Demon Khabib') is making his UFC debut in a couple of weeks. However, for some strange reason I don't see ANY mention of him anywhere - neither on Sherdog nor in MMA media.

This kid's a 29 year-old undefeated fighter (11-0), finishing all but one of his fights. He fights at middleweight and has a terrifying stand-up game. He can only see out of one eye too. Very scary looking man.

Personally, I see a lot of markability with this guy. Charisma? Check. Talent? Check. Good looking? Double check. I think he'll be a lot like Zabit in the sense that he will be unorthodox with his striking and super entertaining in the octagon.

Give this man the hype he deserves.

Fom3ibUX0AE2D02.jpg
What are you going on about?

Khabib? This guy is a striker, how is he like Khabib?

You think having less vision makes you more scary somehow? Are you 12?

There's probably no hype yet because he's beat no one yet.

Good looking? Dude looks like he fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

And worst of all he's a ginger, how the fuck am I supposed to get behind a man with red hair and a girls name?

What are you going on about?

Khabib? This guy is a striker, how is he like Khabib?

You think having less vision makes you more scary somehow? Are you 12?

There's probably no hype yet because he's beat no one yet.

Good looking? Dude looks like he fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

And worst of all he's a ginger, how the fuck am I supposed to get behind a man with red hair and a girls name?

Its true that it gets out of hand,that every caucasus fighter making a name for themselves is called the __________ Khabib.

LOL

Wow you're such hard man

Fkn 23,000 messages on here too boot
I mean,honestly,its kinda a thread derail every time its brought up. Some people care about it and some dont. If we would DQ every fighter who got into some fight outside of the cage from competing,we wouldnt have too many fighters. We just dont always have it on film.

I know him for freaking out about a knee bar in a BJJ competition, and then he absolutely mauled some guy with a KO punch and head kick after he drops on cement outside a mall! He also has 1 really good win on his record if you follow MMA outside of the states

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back