Where the Shara Bullet hype at?? (Demon Khabib)

Shara Bullet (more commonly known as 'Demon Khabib') is making his UFC debut in a couple of weeks. However, for some strange reason I don't see ANY mention of him anywhere - neither on Sherdog nor in MMA media.

This kid's a 29 year-old undefeated fighter (11-0), finishing all but one of his fights. He fights at middleweight and has a terrifying stand-up game. He can only see out of one eye too. Very scary looking man.

Personally, I see a lot of markability with this guy. Charisma? Check. Talent? Check. Good looking? Double check. I think he'll be a lot like Zabit in the sense that he will be unorthodox with his striking and super entertaining in the octagon.

Give this man the hype he deserves.

Fom3ibUX0AE2D02.jpg
Ummm, was the double check on good looking a joke?

I've said this many times before but the UFC (particularly post Zuffa era) ABSOLUELY SUCKS at promoting fighters.

This is a guy that fans like myself are genuinely interested in and I have seen zero promotion about him. He is starting off the card, fighting at like 6 or 7am for west coast US viewers. So he is placed on the card where the least amount of viewers are likely to see his fight.

His profile on the UFC 294 fight card doesn't have his picture.

The UFC is a publicly traded company supposedly valued at over 12 billion dollars and they can't be bothered to update their fucking website. That is pathetic and unprofessional. This dude has been signed for a long time and his fight has been book under contract for a long time. There are 26 fighters on the card, absolutely zero excuse for the UFC to not have all their pictures up and all of their profiles updated. Any company administrator worth shit should be able to get an intern to do that FOR FREE.
It would take 1 hour tops and that (1hr)would only be if the intern is a certified retard.

View attachment 1006143

I think the UFC is testing the waters with him first before throwing it's weight behind him. Understandable as the guy's only had 11 pro fights and has questionable TDD.

If he has an impressive UFC debut, it's only a matter of time before he gets a Khamzat-like push.

I think the UFC is testing the waters with him first before throwing it's weight behind him. Understandable as the guy's only had 11 pro fights and has questionable TDD.

If he has an impressive UFC debut, it's only a matter of time before he gets a Khamzat-like push.
That makes sense I suppose.

I still maintain they do a horrendous job of promoting new talent, but it will be interesting to see if they put a promotional push behind him if he finds success.

I think there is an opportunity for some great nicknames and viral markeging...
"The One Eyed Warrior" explodes on the scene, creams his opponent,
ready to bust... into the rankings, etc

Someone explain to me how can he fight with one eye, but Bisping had to fake it? I expect "funny" comments but also would like a serious answer.
Word is he can see a little bit out of it.

I didn't know he was from Dagestan now im REALLY HYPED BROOOOOOOOOO!!!!! OF COURSE FIGHTERS FROM DAGESTAN GET PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT BROOOOOOO WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING!!!!!

I've said this many times before but the UFC (particularly post Zuffa era) ABSOLUELY SUCKS at promoting fighters.

This is a guy that fans like myself are genuinely interested in and I have seen zero promotion about him. He is starting off the card, fighting at like 6 or 7am for west coast US viewers. So he is placed on the card where the least amount of viewers are likely to see his fight.

His profile on the UFC 294 fight card doesn't have his picture.

The UFC is a publicly traded company supposedly valued at over 12 billion dollars and they can't be bothered to update their fucking website. That is pathetic and unprofessional. This dude has been signed for a long time and his fight has been book under contract for a long time. There are 26 fighters on the card, absolutely zero excuse for the UFC to not have all their pictures up and all of their profiles updated. Any company administrator worth shit should be able to get an intern to do that FOR FREE.
It would take 1 hour tops and that (1hr)would only be if the intern is a certified retard.

View attachment 1006143

What I find confusing about this is they're not even paying him 10/10, he's started on I think 50/50 which usually comes with a bit of promotion.

There's no reason to be more hyped about Shara than the can Volkan Oezdemir crushed a few weeks ago. A regional level guy with a lot of KOs. Roman Kopylov is better than him, and he's not even top 15 at MW yet. Is all this hype really based on him being from Dagestan, having red hair, and being a mean person?

No, he's fought much better competition than Guskov and if you watched them both pre UFC you can clearly see Shara is the far better prospect.

He's got hype because his performances have been spectacular.

Lets not compare every single guy from the Caucasus region to Khabib. They aren't all that much alike.

That makes sense I suppose.

I still maintain they do a horrendous job of promoting new talent, but it will be interesting to see if they put a promotional push behind him if he finds success.

I think there is an opportunity for some great nicknames and viral markeging...
"The One Eyed Warrior" explodes on the scene, creams his opponent,
ready to bust... into the rankings, etc
They have no incentive to promote fighters. They get paid an enormous amount from Disney and sponsors. Fighters with popularity gain leverage. Even if just a little.

Back