Where the Shara Bullet hype at?? (Demon Khabib)

I’m excited, but he’s fought nobodies and he’ll never fight in the states or UK.

This guy is a POS, no way around it. The mall case and he kicked his opponent in BJJ tournament, claims they had an aggreement that no leglocks are allowed in BJJ.

He seems to not be able to control himself

Shara Bullet (more commonly known as 'Demon Khabib') is making his UFC debut in a couple of weeks. However, for some strange reason I don't see ANY mention of him anywhere - neither on Sherdog nor in MMA media.

This kid's a 29 year-old undefeated fighter (11-0), finishing all but one of his fights. He fights at middleweight and has a terrifying stand-up game. He can only see out of one eye too. Very scary looking man.

Personally, I see a lot of markability with this guy. Charisma? Check. Talent? Check. Good looking? Double check. I think he'll be a lot like Zabit in the sense that he will be unorthodox with his striking and super entertaining in the octagon.

Give this man the hype he deserves.

Fom3ibUX0AE2D02.jpg
How many ranked wins does he have?

I mean,honestly,its kinda a thread derail every time its brought up. Some people care about it and some dont. If we would DQ every fighter who got into some fight outside of the cage from competing,we wouldnt have too many fighters. We just dont always have it on film.

It's a bit beyond 'some fight' when a trained guy waits outside to ambush an unsuspecting bloke and then curb stomps him. It's so incredibly easy to kill or permanently injure someone doing that.

It was a conflict he originally instigated.

I get the thread derailing but it's like bringing up war machine without expecting a comment regarding Christy Mack. Dude is a POS and if you condone that behaviour, that's sad in my opinion.

Late reply.

I get your point but I feel the curb stomp is beyond even MMA trash, especially how hard Shara kicks
I think you may be missing context. The other guy sucker punched him first and looked like he could fight. Then he walks out with 5 of his friends who already had spotted Shara. Not saying it‘s great but you need context.

I haven't been able to shake my skepticism about these kickboxer type prospects for awhile now.

They're just so hit or miss. adapting your style to MMA is so much different then pure kickboxing and it completely wrecks some guys.

Back