Which language can replace English as the international language of nations?

I move around. Being an English speaker with a couple of other languages, I obviously have my peculiar "phonetic preferences".

To my ear Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Gaelic, Turkish, and Farsi are pleasant. German and Dutch sound coarse. Arabic sounds coarse, but can sound melodic at times.

Finnish (@Cole train) sounds funny to me. If I lived in Finland, I'd be laughing all the time.

Great choice of languages. I really like Spanish and Portuguese too. And Farsi - sounds like a gypsy version of Italian, somehow.

Yeah, Finnish is a funny one, isn't it. To me, it doesn't sound so much like a language as just a chopped-up series of cartoon grunts. A bit like Japanese, just...choppier. No offence. Lol.

i would answer what swedish sounds like to me (yes i consider danish/norwegian swedish) but not to start international conflict i will stay out of this thread

I couldn't have described it better. LOL.
Japanese is choppy too, in an aggressive sort of manner, while Finnish is choppy in a funny way. Japanese songs can be amazing to me. Even though I don't understand anything besides a couple of words.

Farsi and Italian are both Indo-European languages. So there's a genetic connection as those "scientists" say.

P.s. German can be pleasant, when not too military marchy.

The vocab is fab (swipe):

Comic relief (swipe as welp):

<{MingNope}>

OMG, that vocab fab is funny af. Nice little touch with the olde style font to back it up too.
Tageslichtspielschock! We've all been there.

i would answer what swedish sounds like to me (yes i consider danish/norwegian swedish) but not to start international conflict i will stay out of this thread
Cool, bro.
We're just busting balls here.

P.s. it does sound funny to me. I don't mean any offense. Don't take it personally. Kazakh, some African and other languages also sound funny to me, but I don't mind them at all.

Spanish Spanish sounds erotic to me. Some southern Mexican Spanish variants and Peruvian Spanish sound funny to me as well. So what? No biggy.

Last edited:
Cool, bro.
We're just busting balls here.

P.s. it does sound funny to me. I don't mean any offense. Don't take it personally. Kazakh, some African and other languages also sound funny to me, but I don't mind then at all.

Spanish Spanish sounds erotic to me. Some southern Mexican Spanish variants and Peruvian Spanish sound funny to me as well. So what? No biggy.

lol im not angry, scandis and me just like to troll each other here

lol im not angry, scandis and me just like to troll each other
Life without busting trolls' balls is unimaginative, pedantic, and, tbfh, boring.

Piece & chairs!

The United States has never had an official language at the federal level.

Official languages[edit]
The United States has never had an official language at the federal level.[12]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_the_United_States
That’s not what I asked? Can’t you answer the simple question that I posed?

You cite Wikipedia? Which can be edited by any Tom, Dick and Harriet...

in my opinion, I believe a lot of intelligent people can understand that English is and officially should be the language of America. You go to Turkey, they speak Turkish primarily except for the immigrants that go there aren’t naturally from that country. Go to Russia, they speak Russian except for the Ukrainians etc who immigrate to the Russian motherland. You go to Holland where they speak Dutch except for the people who migrate there that speak something else. Do you see the pattern? For example, when Italians migrated to America and entered Ellis Island, a lot of them spoke English out on the streets in society because they needed to communicate say with the Irish who spoke English to do business with etc., when they went home and inside their households they would speak Italian. It’s called assimilation and also respect and consideration. The less intelligent you are, the less respect, consideration and assimilation you will have.

Someone like myself, if I was to move to Mexico I would want to learn the language (reading, writing, speaking) so as to communicate my needs and not be swindled in business or just getting tacos. That’s called assimilation and learning the customs of the nation. Also called respect and consideration.

Example: Last year I went to a Subway here in California to get me a sandwich. You know how you lineup to wait YOUR turn to get your bread then the meat/veggies...? Well, some gentlemen that was of Mexican decent that was behind me, tried to cut in front of me as I’m waiting for my bread to come out of the toaster. I immediately said, “hey there’s a line here”. Then he checked himself before I checked his chin and got in his lineup. I approached the cash register where there was a Mexican woman who was the manager who gave me a blank stare kind of like I was the rude one. No, no, no señora...here in America there are customs and the way we live. Don’t look at me with your fucking eyes, you need to explain to your brethren that you’re not in your third world Nation of Mexico anymore nor do we true Americans not those who jump the boarder or who are anchor babies who are not True AMERICANS want this to become a Third World Nation.

Makes me sick to see the twisted, less intelligent people that think they can come here and disrespect the way the true culture is. So piss off with that BULLSHIT!

Last edited:
That’s not what I asked? Can’t you answer the simple question that I posed?

You cite Wikipedia? Which can be edited by any Tom, Dick and Harriet...

You asked what is the official language of America. I just told you, we have none at the federal level. We never have.

Pidgin. @GSP_37

d943d143028b4b046359029c4c5d97ba.jpg

If you kill someones relative in front of them while they are trapped in a force field..

Then you force them to sing a foreign national anthem of their choice in "google translate - welch/japanese" to win their revenge..

They'll be very angry, nothing will make sense and the vowels will surprise you..

That's finnish..

If you kill someones relative in front of them while they are trapped in a force field..

Then you force them to sing a foreign national anthem of their choice in "google translate - welch/japanese" to win their revenge..

They'll be very angry, nothing will make sense and the vowels will surprise you..

That's finnish..

dont worry coronavirus wil weaken you and then we will conquer you.

you will be speaking finnish in no time

You asked what is the official language of America. I just told you, we have none at the federal level. We never have.
Ok, fair enough. I’m sure it hasn’t been recognized on that level by some twisted Democratic who wants the illegals vote.

Probably because of all the illegals jumping the boarder. Not by the men and women who waited in line, took the tests to become actual citizens...the right way.

Back