Crime White supremacist sentenced to nearly 20 years in plot to bomb Colorado synagogue

right wing terrorism and the rise of christian fascism (lots of crossover here) which accounts for anywhere from 7 to 12% of the christian evangelicals is a serious threat to this country.

not only are they likely to to bomb americans in acts of terrorism, but the christian fundamentalist fascists also seek to take over political positions and enact a christian run government.

nobody should be sleeping on this level of danger and crazy.

If you read the article, he literally had pipe bombs and he told undercover agents he was going to use them to bomb the synagogue... so you wrote that whole diatribe over an untrue hypothetical... very strange
Well fuck him them. He’s an asshole and super dangerous. Should be 50
Years so he gets 25. He’s actually everything I really really hate bc he makes it so difficult for right wing populists to even exist.

Hes just a kid really. Can we ethically hold a 28 year old responsible for terrorism? No, it is society's fault. His bombs should be returned and he should be set free.
Ok I was wrong man. I went to the defense of the accused before I even read it. using all the poor Muslims this shit happened to as an example.

inwas wrong. Shoulda read. Simple as

Guy should be in jail. But..

If you read the article, he literally had pipe bombs and he told undercover agents he was going to use them to bomb the synagogue... so you wrote that whole diatribe over an untrue hypothetical... very strange

Posing as fellow racists, undercover agents reached out to Holzer and later met with him as he broached the idea of blowing up the synagogue, the affidavit said. Ultimately, the agents provided him with inert pipe bombs and sticks of dynamite before arresting him, court documents showed.

Well.. yeah he had fake pipe bombs because they gave em to him.

Not that it particularly matters. Lock him up

Guy should be in jail. But..

Posing as fellow racists, undercover agents reached out to Holzer and later met with him as he broached the idea of blowing up the synagogue, the affidavit said. Ultimately, the agents provided him with inert pipe bombs and sticks of dynamite before arresting him, court documents showed.

Well.. yeah he had fake pipe bombs because they gave em to him.

Not that it particularly matters. Lock him up

I was just going to post this. Some of these brainwashed people just see what they want to see I guess. To me it sounds like this dude was posting some over the top shit about hating Jewish people online and undercover feds came and cohered him into acting on it. They even supplied him with the weapons to do so. Like you said... fuck him for trying to act on it anyway, but there is still an element of entrapment here.

I didn’t know there were many actual serious neo nazis still around.

Theres a bunch of dorks on Stormfront who got bullied at school by black kids and complain about eliminating the mud races and the turner diaries.

Also white power prison gangs.

But actual violent shaved headed tattooed guys looking to kill coloured people on the streets? I thought they were few and far between.
There's maybe a few thousand in the US and another handful in Europe. It's mostly prison gangs.

Back