Who currently is the most famous living person?

Who's your pick?

• Total voters
Why is Arnold that high. Think the rock has him beat at this point.

LOL, is that why Taylor Swift's recent Eras tour smashed Elton John's record for a global concert tour?
Good god, not statistics again. <3>

Concert tickets don't matter. I've listened to Elton John songs about a million times more often than Taylor Swift songs. So has literally everyone I know. None of us has ever attended an Elton John concert. Same goes for just about every artist I like. I've gone to 1 Jethro Tull concert in my life, and 1 Bob Dylan concert. And they were both bloody boring. So I never went to another concert. Oh, actually I watched Tool once. From a bridge half a kilometre away. For free*.
Album sales? Who fucking cares. I listen to music for free, as does everyone I know.
Streaming services? Who fucking cares. I listen to music for free, as does everyone I know.
I don't know how many times you nitwits in the anglosphere need to hear this straight from the horse's mouth before you get it: We don't care about Taylor Swift in the rest of the world. And increasingly, same goes for just about all other quote unquote culture you produce.

*And I went to Roskilde a couple of times. But that doesn't count, for reasons non-Europeans wouldn't understand.

Last edited:
The majority of the world lives in China and India, so probably Xi Jinping or Droupadi Murmu, or Taylor Swift

Concert tickets don't matter. I've listened to Elton John songs about a million times more often than Taylor Swift songs. So has literally everyone I know. None of us has ever attended an Elton John concert. Same goes for just about every artist I like. I've gone to 1 Jethro Tull concert in my life, and 1 Bob Dylan concert. And they were both bloody boring. So I never went to another concert. Oh, actually I watched Tool once. From a bridge half a kilometre away. For free*.
Album sales? Who fucking cares. I listen to music for free, as does everyone I know.
Streaming services? Who fucking cares. I listen to music for free, as does everyone I know.
I don't know how many times you nitwits in the anglosphere needs to hear this straight from the horse's mouth before you get it: We don't care about Taylor Swift in the rest of the world. And increasingly, same goes for just about all other quote unquote culture you produce.

*And I went to Roskilde a couple of times. But that doesn't count, for reasons non-Europeans wouldn't understand.
Did you meet bajsmannen at roskilde?

It was me

While it's still probably trump, this is a highly western centric list, and some of the people on it aren't that cared about in Asia etc.

Jorge Mario Bergoglio doesn't even get a mention? I'm not even Catholic but I've always seen the Pope as one of the most influential and recognizable people in the world. Pope Francis getting slighted here imo.
Nobody cares about Catholicism anymore.

The arnie haters thinking that T Swift is more famous because their 13 year old daughter (and secretly themselves) sing along to her brain dead country pop bs are completely out of touch and have probably never left their little bumfuck Alabama redneck village
Bro I mentioned earlier itt that Arnie is my favorite actor ever and it isn't close. I had almost every movie he ever made on VHS growing up lol. But the 90s were a looooooong time ago.

I don't know how many times you nitwits in the anglosphere need to hear this straight from the horse's mouth before you get it: We don't care about Taylor Swift in the rest of the world. And increasingly, same goes for just about all other quote unquote culture you produce.

So why was she the #2 most Googled foreign personality in Germany last year? #1 in Argentina? #2 in Mexico?

So why was she the #2 most Googled foreign personality in Germany last year? #1 in Argentina? #2 in Mexico?
Look, no stat matters besides how much they don't like Taylor Swift

<Kobe213>

Can google track people's thoughts? no
I mean we're not talking about psychic powers were talking about if people have heard of her. Google impressions can most def track that lmao. It isn't magic.

I mean we're not talking about psychic powers were talking about if people have heard of her. Google impressions can most def track that lmao. It isn't magic.
it will probably be able to eventually...

At one time it was Muhammad Ali. Michael Jackson had to be at one point as well I'm guessing.

Back