Who currently is the most famous living person?

Who's your pick?

• Total voters
outside of america.... if he walked into a bar in america, most wouldnt recognize him

Right, and i bet because some guy in a bar knows Lebron, Kobe and Shaq that makes them more famous worldwide than Ronaldo? It's not even close.

Right, and i bet because some guy in a bar knows Lebron, Kobe and Shaq that makes them more famous worldwide than Ronaldo? It's not even close.
bron, kobe, and shaq arent on the list

So fucking what, less than that can recognise Messi (he s not very recognisable) and more than 5 billion people can recognise Trump and Putin.
maybe people can recognise trump, but messi is just as recognisable

i don't care too much either way, except to say every where in the world they watch soccer they know messi

People outside of fatfuckistan at least knows who Rihanna is. Not so much Taylor Swift.
LOL, is that why Taylor Swift's recent Eras tour smashed Elton John's record for a global concert tour?
The Eras Tour became the highest-grossing tour of all time before it was even halfway finished. While Swift’s team doesn’t plan to report box office numbers as many artists do, Pollstar estimated she grossed over a billion dollars, making her the first artist ever to hit that milestone in a single tour.

Guinness World Records made it official in December after Swift concluded the 2023 leg. Since she’s playing shows through 2024, Variety estimates that the number could rise to an astounding $2 billion by the tour’s end.

Swift takes the record from Elton John, whose Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour became the biggest tour to date in January 2023. His years-long trek ended in July 2023, and made $939 million over 328 shows. To put Swift’s achievement in context, she broke the record after performing 66 shows out of a planned 152 shows.

And funny how Rihanna chose to plop down in Fatfuckistan. Yeah, she's so exotic and strange to us Romans way out there in that alien place called Beverly Hills. We have no idea who she is.
rihanna-new-home-02.jpg

Jorge Mario Bergoglio doesn't even get a mention? I'm not even Catholic but I've always seen the Pope as one of the most influential and recognizable people in the world. Pope Francis getting slighted here imo.

Arnold is crazy popular worldwide.
Just to give you an idea. I’m Iraq, only a handful of people would know Taylor Swift.
But Arnold had his face on air conditioner boxes and other random stuff to sell them. (Obviously done without his permission)
The arnie haters thinking that T Swift is more famous because their 13 year old daughter (and secretly themselves) sing along to her brain dead country pop bs are completely out of touch and have probably never left their little bumfuck Alabama redneck village

American children under 15 constitute like 1% of the world population

You're extremely out of touch if you think that in any way represents worldwide recognition, and probably gay for simping for swift

Nobody outside of that demo knows who that is
lmao, i like arnold but no way in hell is his washed up ass, is known more than taylor swift. dude's like a d-list actor now on the level of like david spade.

maybe people can recognise trump, but messi is just as recognisable

i don't care too much either way, except to say every where in the world they watch soccer they know messi
I don t think so. Everyone has seen Trump s face on the news or the front page of newspaper. And Trump is physically recognisable.
In Europe just as an example not everyone cares about soccer. Many women don't, some men over 40 who don't care about soccer would not recognise Messi even if they have heard of the name.

Not really her name recognition doubled the minute she was being spotlighted at every Chiefs game 15 times a broadcast to a rabid NFL fanbase. Whether they hated her or loved her, they now all know who she is. Let's be honest. Not to mention the global popularity.
Nobody outside the US watches the NFL, it's an American only sport.

Why is Arnold that high. Think the rock has him beat at this point.

Back