Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Beautiful music. Did you compose it or is it originally by someone else?

What did you think of that chick playing the flute in the Library of Congress (assuming you've seen it)?

That's my original composition sir, glad you liked it.
I thought she played beautifully to be honest.

The one I seen was all in black and even did a curtsey at the end.

I felt the video showed clearly an artist truly grooving to her craft and that it was beautiful to behold. As did yours.

Yeah I thought she played awesome tbf.
Im self taught and play whats in my head/heart Mr Capp.

I really appreciate the compliment.

You play an instrument sir?

Ich hab schwanz eingezogen and deleted my pics. Hope you enjoyed em while it lasted.

Why would you do that to your tail sir?
Doesn't that hurt? Lol

Mr Stony Marony Lemur, I got self conscious about all that shit talking I wrote when in bad mood. Was like my face isn't supposed to be attached to that. Or just own it up. How do people live with 30 k tweets. If needed, someones gonna fish out anything politically incorrect you wrote when you were in a bad mood.

Mr Stony Marony Lemur, I got self conscious about all that shit talking I wrote when in bad mood. Was like my face isn't supposed to be attached to that. Or just own it up. How do people live with 30 k tweets. If needed, someones gonna fish out anything politically incorrect you wrote when you were in a bad mood.

Im a foul mouth anyway so I don't think about it sir :)

What kind of music do sing, or like to sing?
I like to listen to pretty much everything if it's good, but naturally I lean towards stuff that's close to my range when I'm singing in the shower or whatever. Since I was a kid I had a good ear and I could sing back to you anything you could play--when the choir director was teaching us a new song I would just listen to him play it once on the piano and then I was good to go.

Unfortunately, once my voice changed I stopped singing and took up smoking. I sing like Ian Anderson after his throat issue on a bad day. On a good day I'm pretty decent.

I don't mind trying my hand at this in the shower,

but never in public lol

But I digress. Because of the aforementioned good ear and weird mimicry ability, I have a thing for learning entire musicals* from beginning to end, e.g. Jesus Christ Superstar, Rocky Horror, or concept albums like Thick as a Brick**, most of Pink Floyd's stuff but especially Wish You Were Here (what little there is of lyrics in it, so yeah, I won't be trying out for People Other Than Americans Got Talent" anytime soon but I have a lot of fun with it in private.

*when I was little, I watched the Sound of Music one winter, then the next winter when it came on again I realized I knew all the songs still, at least in large part. By the end of the second viewing they were all down pat.

**big fan of Jethro Tull and Pink Floyd since forever

Last edited:
Back