Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Looking at that picture of me and my brother just made me realize something, we both hold our beer mugs the exact same wrong way, haha thats kinda funny imo

Looking at that picture of me and my brother just made me realize something, we both hold our beer mugs the exact same wrong way, haha thats kinda funny imo
It's only wrong if the beer stays in the glass long enough to get warm--you don't look like someone who is gonna let that happen. ;)

Edit: OT, the real sin is these hipster bars serving beer in snifter-shaped glasses. With them, there is no right way. Drink up or enjoy warm beer kiddies.

I can't find the bloody fishing thread, so I'll post my fat face here.
LSAI60WiPXB3EnoLoZm0-gZw1W-v-EGBzjgskO0FiIveb0CP81YpEVNGz1nhcOOzZjdlc8yMj717iTWbg4115nd5guMr2a5Hy3QtS77UVZWEf4kO32PRFp_vex0fLJAXdaw0fOaX5BeGm5yctHdn9OiSVgvVfXbgzOzDYlbhoXVkXLzE19v-k0AIdNneeAJ6i29nOR7tpNi3Wo1IABhEaf1UfdLQRqsXZ0S-M1guY4mynmhAWWIeECTpEFDaxSnmwgrTvxJtl--DCKMP34IPFLCxMIVjsrvXFe8dvbNEQgAIE8uB4hU28SPV3mwR-thVhCGmyGglrXxqaupRAKB1YHctwnPnTuDYsQcGtEzZ52slrCryA3rMQADzqOtp8_em1cXih-sHE5NVvwXyRuIdmifhDPrxR6acc201Lw28awzIwCwAYIN3-MNeIhsHNYqwqGn660PNhjWafYeBE6vf-Pxx9QRrjWEX26tan3BMAL8_DBb-4-EQnec8CPcWVGaofpQPxusj7wcYUDtk3dPALx0HTjRl8Iuy-OYnhvI1iRqNqB8aJoF2Q78YEiavST-FeUXq9mvxiJr-Jw8e3ZUCXRwhSACAsE2X9jxdxARJAmbwNSqp2W4w8RnvQGYnoqdGHwiPk_RhFsmeKJqqlm9MVG3RAnFtsdkMRvgxG1Ea4iLC-WRGul20tA3zYPI17cLaKVg-xNbtm9C-hz1d3o8Lj8-JprQgLEn6xxOlyC1eoQuJiMc-xniZVeyzdJOOI56Zk_Yzsi6e--qUwZovu083vp59jM72MzZREjTPJp7g4wlDG1U12bq-iZSh4jGnAmUbsCDBhFY9FR2yr5UKib_6syDhxcVNC0WA4_Scv3e2Gouid06r05fSKDBriqn2cbO_CGmeY_A-_rkvy6oKEO72vMw0Vyq3105YYQJS4-KU=w1204-h902-no

Watching Stand By Me this morning and this picture pops up in my Facebook Memories at the same time, what a cowinkydink, got me on a serious deep thought reminiscing trip now
1991, 14 years old, freshman year of high school, dont know it yet but I'm about to have the best summer of my life...

View attachment 943552
Outta likes for the time being but damn.
noice.gif

In honor of this post and because it's been awhile since my last one, I give you,
JsY1ZSn.jpg

First trip to Japan, wasted on beer, sake, and jet lag.
Buddy on the right is called Doraemon.

In honor of this post and because it's been awhile since my last one, I give you,
JsY1ZSn.jpg

First trip to Japan, wasted on beer, sake, and jet lag.
Buddy on the right is called Doraemon.

I like it, reminds of those Little Miss Chatterbox And Friends books I used to read as a kid

I got the lube in hand sir lol
I didn't ask, no need to tell--this isn't the US army. So, while they need to be told which version of fucked they should get (proper IMHO), I welcome you to do you, but in private, if you don't mind...l@nd0

<GinJuice>Happy Friday

@William Huggins still get attention but, I'm no longer pretty, time is a bastard!

Found this pic today, and a modern day pic for reference of how the mighty have fallen!

:(<Lmaoo>

First picture you look like that lead singer of the band "Him".

Who remembers "Join me"

Back