Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

o6BC6Qk.jpg

At a sports bar the other night for my cousin's somewhat of a bachelor party. It was in the middle of nowhere in Connecticut so we did what we could lol. A couple of drunk girls there thought I was a pro dart player because I could actually hit the numbers they called out.
You kind of look like Steve-O if he never found drugs and had a real job.

Yeah, pretty sad for Derrick. Can't say he didn't lose to a real talent though.
Yeah. Gane is the real deal, huh? I expected him to win, but he surprised me with how efficiently he did it. I think he's going to beat Ngannou. That style is super frustrating to fight against.

Yeah. Gane is the real deal, huh? I expected him to win, but he surprised me with how efficiently he did it. I think he's going to beat Ngannou. That style is super frustrating to fight against.
Ngannou will show us how good this guy really is. He's about the hardest test you could ask for at HW. He looked so good in the Stipe rematch, even his wrestling was looking much, much improved. With hands like he has, that can barely clip you and still rattle your brain, there's absolutely no room for error. I think Ngannou probably wins, but I don't think it would be a shocker if Gane shows up looking like an u beatable monster himself. Even if he loses, he's so young in this game he will get another chance. Bright future for that man.

I didn't realize how big he was. Not many make Black Beast look small, but Gane was a little bigger and much more solid. For him to be that huge, and well built, and doing the things he does, it's pretty remarkable. Here in about 3 or 4 years he's going to be unstoppable.

Ngannou will show us how good this guy really is. He's about the hardest test you could ask for at HW. He looked so good in the Stipe rematch, even his wrestling was looking much, much improved. With hands like he has, that can barely clip you and still rattle your brain, there's absolutely no room for error. I think Ngannou probably wins, but I don't think it would be a shocker if Gane shows up looking like an u beatable monster himself. Even if he loses, he's so young in this game he will get another chance. Bright future for that man.

I didn't realize how big he was. Not many make Black Beast look small, but Gane was a little bigger and much more solid. For him to be that huge, and well built, and doing the things he does, it's pretty remarkable. Here in about 3 or 4 years he's going to be unstoppable.
Yeah. That's the huge question there. Ngannou has the ability to send you to the place where time doesn't exist with one grazing shot haha. Derrick Lewis has that ability too, but he's far slower with a shorter reach and doesn't have the technique and explosiveness Ngannou has. Ngannou can knock this guy out. Gane has shown that he has the ability to stifle high-level heavyweights' offensive games. Did it to Derrick Lewis. Did it to Alexander Volkov, which was super impressive considering how big and intimidating Volkov's style is. Gane completely frustrated him and shut him down. Took no damage in a 5-round fight. Extremely impressive. Did the same to Rozenstruik, who is another heavyweight kickboxer with killer power. Gane is the very, very rare heavyweight who doesn't only rely on sheer horsepower to win fights. He relies on technical proficiency and tactical brilliance. I just keep wondering how long he can keep that up against these killer heavyweights without getting clipped at least once. Ngannou is going to be the biggest and scariest test of his entire combat sports career. Conversely, Gane will be the scariest challenge Ngannou's ever faced, not necessarily because Gane is a threat to knock Ngannou out with one punch or anything like that, but he has the ability to make Ngannou look foolish and possibly shut him down and that's a terrifying possibility in its own right. I'm looking forward to it. This is the most interesting heavyweight title fight I can remember in a long time just based off of how both guys prefer to fight.

Yeah. That's the huge question there. Ngannou has the ability to send you to the place where time doesn't exist with one grazing shot haha. Derrick Lewis has that ability too, but he's far slower with a shorter reach and doesn't have the technique and explosiveness Ngannou has. Ngannou can knock this guy out. Gane has shown that he has the ability to stifle high-level heavyweights' offensive games. Did it to Derrick Lewis. Did it to Alexander Volkov, which was super impressive considering how big and intimidating Volkov's style is. Gane completely frustrated him and shut him down. Took no damage in a 5-round fight. Extremely impressive. Did the same to Rozenstruik, who is another heavyweight kickboxer with killer power. Gane is the very, very rare heavyweight who doesn't only rely on sheer horsepower to win fights. He relies on technical proficiency and tactical brilliance. I just keep wondering how long he can keep that up against these killer heavyweights without getting clipped at least once. Ngannou is going to be the biggest and scariest test of his entire combat sports career. Conversely, Gane will be the scariest challenge Ngannou's ever faced, not necessarily because Gane is a threat to knock Ngannou out with one punch or anything like that, but he has the ability to make Ngannou look foolish and possibly shut him down and that's a terrifying possibility in its own right. I'm looking forward to it. This is the most interesting heavyweight title fight I can remember in a long time just based off of how both guys prefer to fight.
I agree with all of that. It's got a Fedor vs Crocop flavor to it, in the sense that one is extremely well rounded and athletically gifted and the other is the most feared striker in existence and can shut you off with one shot. It's going to be interesting to see which gives, Gane ability to work around and shut down an opponent's game plan, or Ngannou's ability to KO anyone he touches. Gane is athletic and technical enough to do it, but he won't have room for error. Hopefully it doesn't end up being a dud like Ngannou/Black Beast was, where neither fighter is confident enough to engage.

I actually missed the Gane/Volkov fight, bc I was locked up at the time. That's a great win though. Volkov is pretty athletic and technical for his size as well, and a handful for anyone anyway just based on how long he is. He's capable of beating anyone on any given night, imo. Will have to go back and watch that fight. I've still got a lot to catch up on.

I agree with all of that. It's got a Fedor vs Crocop flavor to it, in the sense that one is extremely well rounded and athletically gifted and the other is the most feared striker in existence and can shut you off with one shot. It's going to be interesting to see which gives, Gane ability to work around and shut down an opponent's game plan, or Ngannou's ability to KO anyone he touches. Gane is athletic and technical enough to do it, but he won't have room for error. Hopefully it doesn't end up being a dud like Ngannou/Black Beast was, where neither fighter is confident enough to engage.

I actually missed the Gane/Volkov fight, bc I was locked up at the time. That's a great win though. Volkov is pretty athletic and technical for his size as well, and a handful for anyone anyway just based on how long he is. He's capable of beating anyone on any given night, imo. Will have to go back and watch that fight. I've still got a lot to catch up on.
Yeah, man. You should go back and watch it. I couldn't believe how hard he shut Volkov down. Volkov had just come off of bludgeoning Overeem, so I thought he was going to be a really good test for Gane. It ended up being a lot more of what we saw Gane do this past Saturday. Frustrated him with movement and defensive brilliance. I agree with you, though. This is the premier fight to make in the heavyweight division. I actually had that exact same thought about an Ngannou-Derrick Lewis situation playing out. I hope Ngannou doesn't get frustrated and just stare at him for minutes on end because that'd be extremely dry to watch. I hope there's at least a little bit of in-fight drama. Someone's going to have to push Gane at some point. They all just can't stand there and stare at him while he bounces around them and lands jabs haha. I want to see how he reacts when someone really presses him, but with the right game plan. Doesn't just press him to press him. Presses him with a purpose.

Back