Who hits harder Fury or Ngannou?

Ngannou is more explosive but he often loads up massively to generate his power.

Fury throws heavy punches even with very little effort behind them. Difficult to say how much damage he would do with 4oz gloves.

Fury is far from the biggest puncher in boxing though. I'd rate his power as a heavyweight as average. He's a big dude so he's going to do some damage, but I can't recall him ever knocking anyone spark out.

SjWZCx.gif

another shertard size queen who thinks big muscles = KO power

try taking a punch from this guy
andy-ruiz-jr-120819-mark-robinson-mr-ftr_qjewh6tnpdtg1vu8qjrl4ad6d.jpg

Ngannou obviously, does anyone assume otherwise? Clearly Fury is a far more talented boxer but Ngannou is the bigger puncher by a large gap.

From the responses you can tell how many people here don't know wtf they watching lol

Fury has more power in a punch all day just simply from superior technique and throwing hands for years, remember Francis hasn't been training all that long in the grand scheme.

I think it's a very fair question though if you were to ask who is naturally stronger. Francis with that sand mine strength is likely stronger when it comes to sheer raw strength.

Malignaggi has been punching since he was a teen you saw how weak he looked against Lobov. Lol punching puncher comes from your physical gifts. EI fast twitch muscles, bone density and coordination.

I'd bet my life Nunes hits harder than Malignaggi. BTW I've been boxing for 10 years. I've seen new guys at the gym with ok technique but very heavy hands.

Sure technique helps but only to a certain extent. Punching power is a gift

It's funny how there is this saying in boxing that "punchers are born, not made". But when it's about comparing the punching power of a MMA fighter to boxer, suddenly it's impossible to be a puncher if you haven't been boxing all your life, and even the weakest boxer would punch way harder than the most powerful mma fighter.

It's funny how there is this saying in boxing that "punchers are born, not made". But when it's about comparing the punching power of a MMA fighter to boxer, suddenly it's impossible to be a puncher if you haven't been boxing all your life, and even the weakest boxer would punch way harder than the most powerful mma fighter.
The logic is that people that can punch will not stick to a poor paying bum sport and make a transition into the noble art of boxing rather than mingling with sweaty men.

The logic is that people that can punch will not stick to a poor paying bum sport and make a transition into the noble art of boxing rather than mingling with sweaty men.
That's not logic, that's stupidity.

Over the course of 36 minutes, Fury probably delivers the higher total force

That's probably the most important number -- its why if Ngannou boxed Fury most people would bet on Fury. He very likely would land more actual damage, and actual damage is much more important than theoretical damage. There are shot putters out there who can punch harder than Ngannou (according to sports science its the most powerful motion in sports), though of course they'd never land on Ngannou while he'd land on them.

Ngannou wouldn’t last 3 rounds in a boxing match with Fury

Fury, likely by a distance as well.

There’s levels to this shit. Floyd Mayweather who in boxing terms is borderline feather fisted hits harder than prime McGregor who has like 25lbs bigger than him.

People here need to realize in an actual fight (all that matters) Fury or Wilder would just look like Overeem against Ngannou because there's no pillow gloves to block with IRL and nothing stopping you from getting slammed to the floor.
giphy.gif

Ngannou most likely.

I think that is not exactly proof of someone hitting harder, its just that technique and other stuff play a role in an actual boxing fight, Wilder probably hits harder than Fury, he lost to Fury 3 times, 2 by stoppage and a robbery BS draw, hitting a machine Ngannou hits harder than Fury or Wilder probably, that changes if he ever goes into a fight with either, Conor probably hits harder than Floyd, who has never been a power puncher in boxing, but it didnt help him in the fight either.
Before his hands turned to dust, Floyd definitely hit harder than Conor or any current or past FW in MMA.

Deontay Wilder hits harder than both.
But in boxing, that doesn't really matter as the three defeats by Fury showed.

Deontay Wilder hits harder than both.
But in boxing, that doesn't really matter as the three defeats by Fury showed.

It matters. But will matters more, and the Gypsy King's got lots of will.

And I think he hits harder than Francis.

Back