Who is the hardest hitter in combat sports at this moment?

Who is the hardest hitter?

• Total voters
Nobody in combat sports at the moment hits harder than Wilder hands down.

That dude literally gives dudes fucking seizures when he touches them.

The last time I saw a KO and thought that someone just died, for real, was when Wilder dismantled Szpilka with ONE punch.
I truly feared that Szpilka was dead on the canvas.
That was savage.

The real compitition should be who can KO the most Ford Fiesta's tbh!

I think Wilder takes that btw

People survived Deontay's bombs, or were count stopped while they were regaining consciousness. Tyson Fury got up and won on top. Francis knockouts are marked by a very definite separation of consciousness, sometimes leaving fighters minutes to regain it.

Ngannou, not because of the Reem KO or anything, but more how he just grazed guys like Cain, Blaydes 2x, JDS, etc and casually folded them, he doesn’t even have to land clean, his glancing blows are enough to make veteran pro fighters curl up and rethink their life choices mid fight.

Also you can’t tell me him entering berserker mode vs Bigi Boy wouldn’t be the scariest thing coming at you in the cage. Not the most technical, but if he decides to step on the gas (with healthy knees) and swing sledgehammers wildly, not many people could survive those exchanges.

rozenstruik-ufc.gif

Right now? Wilder - pretty much anyone who knows and understands the sciene behind that stuff knows it.

Unlike most modern HWs who got a 15-30 lbs advantage, he doesnt have that and he got a weird buildt which makes it even more impressive.

IHMO Hes the only HW right now who deserves a P4P spot when it comes to power.

Last edited:
I’d probably go foreman. 76 wins, 68 KOs against the best of his era. His last 3 wins before retiring were decisions which skew the numbers a bit, had he hung them up earlier ther would of meant all but 5 of bis 73 wins would of been via KO/TKO. He was 45 years old and still putting people out.

Hardest puncher? Has to be between Wilder and Ngannou as people say.

But hardest hitter including kicks and knees? I think people tend to forget about Semmy Schilt. He used to knock people out with jabs, or break their bodies and arms with front kicks and round houses.

He finished Jerome Le Banner with a body kick and a front kick breaking his arm in half, knocked down Badr Hari with a jab, and finished a lot of people with strikes that didn't look like much leaving them really badly KO'd or in agony. His size made his hits even more dangerous.

I feel like Francis throws harder than Wilder in all other punches besides the straight right. I can't remember Wilder ever hurting anyone with any other punch
The punch that floored Fury for 9.5 sec was a left hook if I remember. Def not a straight.

I thought we were talking hardest hitters, my bad.
So then why was Foreman actually able to do a better job of knocking out people despite the fact Shavers was suppose to hit harder? It sure as hell wasn't because Foreman was more skilled.

Back