Who is your sherdog best friend?

I am excited. I'm curious as to how TJ will do after the time away. He's an underdog, I think there may be decent money to be made betting on him.

This place has changed, man. Apparently, even typing something that is already censored can still get you carded now. I did it with impunity for years and years with no issue lol. Oh well.
guess depends what the word is. headi got banned years ago for having n_ggerville usa in his location lol. but i just noticed recently they banned even n_gga which is weird. also im not sure when f@ggot was banned but i feel like it wasnt always

What doom kid did I choose over you lol
i dunno what you've heard but i never creeped on anyone. i assumed you banned me cuz you thought incorrectly that i was bringing in ppl from the war room. i didnt even know who sickness was till he joined the chat, and i think he was the one who later invited guys like sketch

i dunno what you've heard but i never creeped on anyone. i assumed you banned me cuz you thought incorrectly that i was bringing in ppl from the war room. i didnt even know who sickness was till he joined the chat, and i think he was the one who later invited guys like sketch

Sorry u confused me talking about doom kids

If it makes you feel better it doesn't look like I'm allowed in your house either

We can still be neighbours!

guess depends what the word is. headi got banned years ago for having n_ggerville usa in his location lol. but i just noticed recently they banned even n_gga which is weird. also im not sure when f@ggot was banned but i feel like it wasnt always
Those words only made a brief comeback at the end of 15/beginning of 16. They've all been censored for a long time now.

giphy.webp

Back