Who presented themself better in their confrontation? Izzy or DDP?

Can't believe how calm and collected Izzy was considering how much of a racist and a bigot DDP has proven himself to be time and again.

The best part of the whole exchange for me was when ddp took the high road and just ignored izzys lasts words, turned around and continued celebrating his victory and taking back the focus because it was his moment, not izzy's. Izzy comes off as an immature child, it always has to be about him.

+1.

Thx.

who cares? theyre gonna fight and Izzy will likely win impressively.

Izzy honestly embarrassed himself, imo, but their body language was definitely against DDP. He's a guy who prizes himself on his strength and size, and I don't think he realized how big Izzy actually is, he was looking down and away and let Izzy railroad him. Not very confident looking.
You can't fix stupid.

Ddp

Izzy sounded drunk as hell and ddp made the smart choice in not engaging with a drunk moron on a huge stage who was determined to make shit racial

Other than throw a punch there was no way to respond to izzy in that moment and he will get his chance to do that soon enough

DDP, when Izzy tried to make it racial should have said, " F the noise"...like when Izzy defended JR.

What came to my mind, there are legit white people out of Africa who are indigenous. Zinedine Zidane is a white man, he's just as African as Adesanya. He's a Berber from Algeria who was born in France.

Zinedine Zidane is not "white" (if you mean european). You don't know of what you're talking about.

Otherwise, indians would be africans too because they have dark skin.

Back