Who's excited for new Slipknot tomorrow?

They put on a great show Monday night, the venue was sold out(15,274 capacity), and the band sounded great. Corey in particular sounded stronger than I had heard him in years.
Watched them last night. Still sound great live. Solway Firth needs more rehearsal time though lol

The Toronto show was fucking awesome except Volbeat felt very out of place. It was kinda cool that Danko Jones came out and played a few tunes with Volbeat though. I'm not a big fan but it's still a cool surprise to see someone we weren't expecting.

Behemoth with the opening act pryro was great. Gojira blew the place away and of course Slipknot threw down a solid long set.

New album has a few really good songs, but overall still kinda crap

i deleted a bunch of the songs and only kept
Unsainted
Birth of the Cruel (great song)
Critical Darling
Spiders
Orphan
Solway Firth (amazing song)

Unsainted
Critical Darling
Spiders
Orphan
No Nero Forte on that list? And I'm surprised Spiders in on the list. Spiders is probably my least favorite. Sounds more like a NiN song.

Unsainted
Critical Darling
Spiders
Orphan

Nero Forte and Not long for this world are solid. imo. I don't care for the interludes personally..

Looks as if the mystery of who the new guy "Tortilla Man" is, has been solved!

No Nero Forte on that list? And I'm surprised Spiders in on the list. Spiders is probably my least favorite. Sounds more like a NiN song.
I kept spiders so i can finally bang my gf to a slipknot song

Back