Who's the hardest puncher at WW?

Who's the hardest puncher at WW?

• Total voters
McGregor
Second probably Usman

Leech isn't on the list? Only man to ko Zeleski, 1 of 2 men to KO Salikhov in 200 + mma & kickboxing fights, 1 of 2 to ko Ponzi whom Neal didn't sleep or even drop.

Yeah I dunno why DRod is in the poll but not Li...

Li Jingliang
Jack Della Maddalena
Jeremiah Wells
Rinat Fakhretdinov
Michael Morales
Miguel Baeza
Niko Price

should be in the poll IMO. They hit harder than some - and a couple of them - most of the WWs in the poll.

McGregor
Second probably Usman
McGregor, followed by a wrestler with a late career demo of "some" striking skills . Awesome picks. Not.

EDIT: Some shit-posting going on in here...

Based purely on single shot power, I think it's easily Khaos Williams. That dude thumps, man.

He also loads up and wings his punches from his hips most of the time. The Alhassan KO was insane and a very short punch I'm aware but overall Khaos is a wild brawler with big power, its just easier and less impressive to generate power like that and it rarely converts to success when you fight decent opponents anyways unless you're a Heavyweight. Guys like Jack Della Maddalena and Geoff Neal impress me a lot more with the power they generate from tight, short, crisp technical punching. If they ran forward winging overhands and hooks, who knows maybe they'd hit that hard too? It reminds me of the earlier Foreman vs N'Gannou question someone had on here, Foreman was flooring people from in the pocket and with short arm punches, N'Gannou throws his punches from outerspace and often throws his whole body into them where he gets off balance. It's not the same so stuff like this is hard to measure.

McGregor, followed by a wrestler with a late career demo of "some" striking skills . Awesome picks. Not.

EDIT: Some shit-posting going on in here...
Well you gave your vote for Burns. Lol.

Well you gave your vote for Burns. Lol.
So did most others. Hmmmmm. I may not be giving Usman enough credit, but everyone knows Burns can bang and brings a lot of power. He's a good pick. Conor, well, pretty much unproven at WW and a former giant at 145 with some (good) KO's. Good chance that doesn't transfer well to WW. Hey, I could be proven wrong but that statement is a stretch. Check with Dustin on what he thinks. *SMH* Conor fanboys...

Ever? Manhoef. He cut to 170 to fight Cyborg.
UFC history is easily Rumble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back