Why are people ripping on Khabib?

Dana: No fighting in US, we’ll do it in UAE.
Khabib: Sweet, I’ll fly there to train and get ready.
Dana: Sounds good.
Khabib: Oh, wait. What about Tony? Is he coming along now? No? Fuck that. I am staying.
Khabib’s Coaching Staff: Gym will be closed. Can’t train, can’t fight in the US.
Khabib: Don’t care. I am not leaving without Tony.

Makes perfect sense.

Much more sense than an event with only one fighter.

Need I remind you that there is a pandemic going on? Dana cares about money and Tony is by all accounts not that smart so he doesn't seem to care when he should.
Khabib has a group of about a dozen people he trains with and even if he does get back to the states (which makes no sense since he flew to uae because Dana told him the event would not be held in USA) there would be a lot of complications from travel, training and the location for event.
Khabib is being smart and he sees that fighting under these conditions is not worth it and it really isn't and I don't get why people don't understand that. America has over 200k cases and still growing, any sort of event or travel there is insane.
The fans who want this fight to go on are morons, yeah let's have an event during a pandemic, in the epicenter. What could go wrong?
agree 100% ,
the answer to your question is ; Khabib beat the shit out of their hero.

People are ripping on him for 1 of 3 main reasons. One, they dislike him. Two, they’re just frustrated this anticipated fight still isn’t happening and looking for somebody to blame. Or three, they don’t understand the magnitude of what is happening in the world right now or the complications stemming from it. Or bonus, it’s all 3.

Because it is the internet. It is hardwired into the human brain to invest in factions and apply confirmation bias to your choice. Some do it more readily than others, but people willing to obsess on things over the internet are more likely to be more heavily influenced by this wiring.

An online form doesn't excuse poor form.
It's actually forum*. Good job, you done played yourself.
And I realise I spelt it wrong too. My phone auto corrects and I didn't bother to fix it because I don't give a shit about proper grammer on an anonymous internet forum about cage fighting. Thanks though

It's actually forum*. Good job, you done played yourself.
And I realise I spelt it wrong too. My phone auto corrects and I didn't bother to fix it because I don't give a shit about proper grammer on an anonymous internet forum about cage fighting. Thanks though

*grammar. Unless you don't care about orthography either.

*grammar. Unless you don't care about orthography either.
Lol you lose ability to act like this after you fucked up calling someone else out. That's the worst possible mistake you can ever make. And it was amazing to watch. Thank you sir for being extremely shitty while trying to be a dick.

-He beat the ufc's babyface conor
-tony fans

Lol you lose ability to act like this after you fucked up calling someone else out. That's the worst possible mistake you can ever make. And it was amazing to watch. Thank you sir for being extremely shitty while trying to be a dick.

Sorry, what was the mistake?
You say you meant "forum" but wrote "form" instead. That's supposed to be my mistake??
Or is pointing out your mistake supposed to be "fucking up"? I don't get it.

Last edited:
Sorry, what was the mistake?
You say you meant "forum" but wrote "form" instead. That's supposed to be my mistake??
Or is pointing out your mistake supposed to be "fucking up"? I don't get it.
You spelt it form. While trying to put me down for misspelling a word on an anonymous internet forum about cage fighting. Priceless

You spelt it form. While trying to put me down for misspelling a word on an anonymous internet forum about cage fighting. Priceless

I spelled it "form" because you spelled it "form." You may have had another word in mind but I didn't know until you told me.

Haha... why is it so damn easy to imagine Tony trying to catch Coronavirus to make train that much more difficult.

Back