Why is Trump not dealing with these rioters? It's out of hand now...

So.... let me get this straight.... You guys are no advocating for Federal intervention into what are mainly state and local matters? There are some real rocket surgeons in these threads.

This image is the perfect representation of the Trump presidency. 20% unemployment, our position in the world is massively weakened, a pandemic is still raging, the country is on fire, and our conman president is hiding underground with the lights off at the WH. Dude needs to resign.

Ahahahhaha. I bet you believe this too.

Probably many contributing factors.

1. The GOP is probably doing their best to reign him in right now so as to not further damage their control of the Senate or further sabotage their efforts to retake the House.
2. Not stepping in allows enough damage, looting to occur that it might draw back in those conservatives that have found themselves sliding away from the Republicans during Trump's presidency.
3. Allow the ideological opposition to do as much damage to their reputations as possible to bring in moderates that want rule of law.
4. Highlight that Democratic Mayors and Governors can't protect their cities, it's businesses or its citizens and that in the end they have to bring in the Nat Guard to restore order. Goes a long way to justifying the militarization of law enforcement.

Etc, Etc, Etc.

So you're saying that he's putting politics over the good of the country. And that's supposed to be a defense?

Democrats want an America where extrajudicial killings don't take place in the streets while the rest of the system protects the self declared executioners.

They actually want more government control while using a prime example of what government control looks like to complain about why we need more Government Control. Brilliant.

Yeah, and from what I saw where they were the rioters were hiding scared.

I've seen videos of police getting attacked by like 20 people it's nuts.

Flood the streets with force I say, armed with paintball guns and rubber bullets, shoot everyone rioting. Every officer has real bullets incase rioters turn up with guns in which case shoot to kill.

The people, the left, the media, the celebrities will winger and bitch but they will be forced to accept it.

I agree. Shoot them all with rubber bullets and this will end quickly.

This image is the perfect representation of the Trump presidency. 20% unemployment, our position in the world is massively weakened, a pandemic is still raging, the country is on fire, and our conman president is hiding underground with the lights off at the WH. Dude needs to resign.

It's almost as if this post is intentionally dishonest and misleading to fit your narrative....

Democrats want an America where extrajudicial killings don't take place in the streets while the rest of the system protects the self declared executioners.

I don't think that would make a good talking point for the president. When you are talking about his plans and his bahaviours you should put facts and reality on a back burner and focus on spin. His base and a large cross section of the voting populace just want to hear what they want to hear.

Also, just to be very clear, almost no elected official regardless of party cares if the police kill you. The democrats had a super majority from 2008-2010 and they did as close to nothing on this issue as they possibly could. They are now pushing the father of the crime bill as their candidate.

GOP or DNC they pretty much all just want you annoying voters to shut up and not damage their relationship with the police unions.

So you're saying that he's putting politics over the good of the country. And that's supposed to be a defense?
Not at all. Just thinking about and posting on why Trump might not be doing anything about the rioting. That was the question the topic asked yes? This topic is all pure speculation anyway because no one here would know why, but we can theorize and as wildly as we like.

I don't think that would make a good talking point for the president. When you are talking about his plans and his bahaviours you should put facts and reality on a back burner and focus on spin. His base and a large cross section of the voting populace just want to hear what they want to hear.

Also, just to be very clear, almost no elected official regardless of party cares if the police kill you. The democrats had a super majority from 2008-2010 and they did as close to nothing on this issue as they possibly could. They are now pushing the father of the crime bill as their candidate.

GOP or DNC they pretty much all just want you annoying voters to shut up and not damage their relationship with the police unions.
<mma4>

I've seen videos of cops beating people like 5 on 1. It's nuts.

That doesn't justify attacking other officers though does it? The officers being attacked could be the best, most fair officers never doing anyone wrong.

this is all still just a work at this point, no real force being used by police or national guard to stop the destruction, as the silent majority looks on.

who benefits from division?
The cops

Tons of video of cops going hardcore on random kids and women walking around with signs, and totally away from looting. Because catching real criminals would be hard and isn't just target practice by a bunch of stormtroopers with badges who enjoy shooting the people trying to require their unions and corruptions get reformed. Just like they love that drugs are illegal and love when the gov/people care about it because it just gives them more power (upping arrest numbers, planting drugs, seizing assets to buy military toys for the squad etc...)

Back