Widespread riots after Death of George Floyd V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other conservatives here, how do you think Trump has handled the situation?

Personally, I think he has done an abysmal job. Half of his comments are incidenary, and other half are just blaming local Dems. The latter would be fine after the riots, but we don't need shitflinging in the middle of the thing. Its making the Dems not want to lean on federal assistance since Trump will just claim he is cleaning up their mess.

I think he’s done a terrible job and I think it’s completely on purpose.

Watching rioters tear up their own communities, watching citizens be beaten senseless for no reason, and watching small business owners unable to defend their livelihood to mobs of looters does nothing but drive the moderate voter against the “cause” and right into conservatives lap.

Wamart down the road from where I live just looted about an hour ago.

Talk on Twitter of the looting going to the shopping district right across the street from the Boeing facility here where I am working right now.

Crazy times we are living in here. Pandemic and riots at the same time.

Welcome back & stay safe sherbro

Lol at the chat going insane

https://www.reddit.com/r/carl_official/

unknown.png

Wamart down the road from where I live just looted about an hour ago.

Talk on Twitter of the looting going to the shopping district right across the street from the Boeing facility here where I am working right now.

Crazy times we are living in here. Pandemic and riots at the same time.
<{fry}>

it is questionable that it was blocking the carotid artery. But I do realize that the move can be used in that fashion and sometimes is on purpose to render an exceptionally violent resister unconscious. But according to the coroner the death was not caused by strangulation (blocking blood-flow).

I am, however, open to the possibility that the cop was intentionally attempting to 'sleep' him. We'd need to see the missing minutes of footage to decide if such a move was even remotely warranted.

There is a genuine possibility that the cop actually thought that he had choked him out and was assuming that he was fine.

This is not the first or second or third time the police have choked someone to death or killed them in that manner. Remember Eric Garner in New York, he was selling loose cigarettes and they choked him and he said the same thing, I can't breath, and they held it until he died. That's the problem with police compressing necks. They aren't trained martial artists and there is no ref to save you.

Not well imo.

I mean, where the fuck is he, besides tweeting one liners.

There has been a dearth of leadership from him.

World leaders like Trump and Boris Johnson are kind of like a personification of the vile society we've created - all talk, no substance. Trump is what happens with America gives the wheel to a salesman, not a leader. He's a businessman, he is not a leader. He has no leadership qualities - he's a brash and confident talker who did a job of selling a 'slogan' to a certain element of the American people and that was enough. Exactly like Boris Johnson - no leadership, no direction, he just sold a 'slogan' and a 'brand' that people fell for and now this is what we get. Zero leadership and poor decision making.

These sort of appointments are disastrous in the office or the factory floor. On a global political scale, it's suicidal.

Giving an instructional while exercising her 1st Amendment right isn't an example of domestic terrorism.
Seditious conspiracy, and it carries a penalty of up to 25 years in prison. Which is where she belongs.

White men need to keep their women in check. They are completely insane.

Thats exactly whats gone wrong here. When you give women power or control, things turn to chaotic shit. You think all this disorder would happen in an Islamic country?

Not America, looks like Brazil. If so, it’s unrelated to the George Floyd protests and that poster is stirring up shit for no reason.

Oh I think there is a reason, he's not the first to post stuff that isn't just unrelated to current events but happened in a different country in this thread.

Keep in mind that most of the people who push for all of this strife and chaos online are women. Then they blame the men for acting on it like that bitch mayor did.
Important and based point

"Plenty of women have ruined men's lives due to the number of white knights and feminists that will believe anything that comes from the mouth of a woman (which should primarily be jizz)." - @Sgt Smith

Do you work for CNN?
Why? Because I feel the description of an event should be accurate? Do you work for Fox News? Is that why you feel everything should be over generalized and over simplified so that even retards understand it? Oh, shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back