News Wilder wins arbitration battle: has the right to force trilogy fight with Fury

Fury should just drop the WBC belt but I think wilder taking step aside money is the most likely outcome as fury isn’t going to want to fight for wilder for 10m when he can get 150n vs aj

Fury should just drop the WBC belt but I think wilder taking step aside money is the most likely outcome as fury isn’t going to want to fight for wilder for 10m when he can get 150n vs aj
Unless I am missing something, dropping the WBC belt isn't going to do shit. Legally he has to fight Wilder again because it was in the contract between Fury and Wilder, not in a contract between the WBC, Fury, and Wilder.

Unless I am missing something, dropping the WBC belt isn't going to do shit. Legally he has to fight Wilder again because it was in the contract between Fury and Wilder, not in a contract between the WBC, Fury, and Wilder.
I would imagine the contract would be a rematch for the wbc title. If he drops the belt is wilder going to want to fight fury for no title?

I thought Hearn and Fury said it was a lock lol 150 mil sitting idol in SA. Wilder should demand 40 mil step aside cash.

If Joshua wins he isn’t getting the winner. The contract is between fury and wilder, not all 3 of them. Joshua will have to defend his wbo belt if he doesn’t fight fury

signing a 2 fight deal after their first fight was fckin stupid and this is furys fault. He needs to fight wider, Joshua will have to defend against usyk I assume, and then hopefully they can fight. Let’s hope fury fckin smashes him again.

All wilder has done these last few years is fight mugs and keep the belt hostage. He avoided Joshua and now is potentially gonna ruin the unification fight that he was too scared to take. I hope fury retires him, HW boxing is better without him

Well personally I liked watching Wilder fight, one of the greatest finishers I've ever seen despite some flaws. But yes I'm shitty that he might ruin Fury v Joshua, this is the biggest fight boxing can do right now and it has to happen.

Good timing by Wilder (for him). He found out how much those Sheikhs are shelling out and wants some. Gets to keep him relevant too.

youve no idea how boxing works clearly. those gloves were checked pre fight and watched by furys team being put on. just bottom of the barrell excuses because he got absolutely violated by a fighter so far ahead of wilder that neither he nor his fans could understand let alone accept it. eilder doesnt even want the fight but he knkws his name is dirt now and wants to cash out
Ok so just cos the gloves were checked pre fight it means it’s impossible to cheat?

I thought Hearn and Fury said it was a lock lol 150 mil sitting idol in SA. Wilder should demand 40 mil step aside cash.
He isn’t getting 40m lol he only earned 15m when he was the champ it would be like 10m at most fury might as well not fight him get sued and fight AJ he would still make much more money and have a better legacy

He isn’t getting 40m lol he only earned 15m when he was the champ it would be like 10m at most fury might as well not fight him get sued and fight AJ he would still make much more money and have a better legacy

Now everyone knows its 150 mil fight, Wilder will want a decent number. Bending over for sheikh cash backfiring on the greedy cunts.

Shut up and take your BS to a different thread....there are plenty around
Okay clever clogs you answer the question then since you’re injecting yourself into this convo. Just someone watches the gloves does it mean you can’t cheat? I think we should ask cotto aswell.

Now everyone knows its 150 mil fight, Wilder will want a decent number. Bending over for sheikh cash backfiring on the greedy cunts.
AJ fury is a 300m fight fury vs wilder 3 is a 30m fight

Okay clever clogs you answer the question then since you’re injecting yourself into this convo. Just someone watches the gloves does it mean you can’t cheat? I think we should ask cotto aswell.
There is a 1000 answers in the threads on this so go there and look

Wilder is such a ****
Hows that? Fury signed the deal with Wilder and they were already supposed to fight the third go around. Itd long be over already had they done it around January as planned.

I hate immediate rematches without extreme controversy, but dont sign the contract for a third fight and then cry about it later.

Hows that? Fury signed the deal with Wilder and they were already supposed to fight the third go around. Itd long be over already had they done it around January as planned.

I hate immediate rematches without extreme controversy, but dont sign the contract for a third fight and then cry about it later.
He should take the step aside money. He should have fought end of 2020 but instead he was mentally all over the place the rematch clause shouldn’t be open ended. I want to see a unified champ wilder has done everything in the last 3 years to make sure this doesn’t happen

Exactly, don’t understand the shit Wilders getting, can’t we just call a spade a spade, team Fury messed up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back