Will Max Holloway take one of the biggest beatings ever seen in this octagon?

I raise you,
well-waiting.gif

I'm in doubt whether:

1- Max will fall quickly due to Gaethje's strong low kicks

or

2- Max will be the victim of another demolition masterpiece similar to what happened to Tony.

or

3- Another (specify)

In your opinions, 1, 2, or 3?

---------------------
Personally, I don't think this fight will be a standard BMF bout. Max isn't at that level and he doesn't have the level of brutality necessary for this lightweight match.
His T-Rex style will be useless against the Highlight.

It's not a matter of if Max will fall, but when and how his destruction will be - Total mismatch!!

Another issue will be the degree of damage that Max will show after this epic beating.

The last one (Tony) didn't fare too well...

Beating! Beating! a lot of pain for Max is coming!
he better fall limping soon, it'll be better.

View attachment 1037848

View attachment 1037849
Dude....

He's not, it's just that this is a terrible matchup for him. Justin is larger, hits harder, has heart, and kicks like a mule on cocaine. Terrible fight for Max. It's possible he wins and makes us all look silly but barring Justin being very injured and/or not taking Max seriously, that seems very unlikely.
Probably the worst prediction I've ever made. I'm happy to be wrong, that shit was INCREDIBLE

I'm not sure how this fight plays out other than that I find it very likely Max gets destroyed. I go Option 3, I think Gathje beats him up with harder shots and low kicks until Max is to beat up to mount anything, leading to Justin knocking him down and TKO'ing him. Max leaves the octagon bloody and battered with a limp to boot.

I think Max will land on Justin in round 1, maybe a little in round 2 before Justin demolishes him. The damage will have already accumulated over the course of round 1. Justin with a 3rd round TKO.
Lollllll, definitely my worst prediction and also the happiest I've ever been to be wrong, VERY wrong

Holloway is going to shock you shertards. Fuckers don't know shit about fighting. "OH but Gaetche hits so hard and Holloway hits soft!"

Uh huh... and? If that meant so much Holloway would have been KOd multiple times and Justin wouldn't have been KOd multiple times.
<GinJuice>

I said right from the get go that i thought it would come down to Justins kicks and if Max could take them and he definitely did and landed one real nasty one and a bunch more himself was crazy to see.

I said right from the get go that i thought it would come down to Justins kicks and if Max could take them and he definitely did and landed one real nasty one and a bunch more himself was crazy to see.
Dana said at the Post fight presser than Max's leg looks unreal, like he never seen anything like it (I want to see a pic), and he's walking around like it's nothing. Max is deceptively tougher than most.

I told ya.

Either you can see a whole situation, or you really see none of it.

This was totally winnable for Max if he fought a perfect fight. He pretty much did just that.

Incredible moment.. Good for him. And he got paid.

Some tremendous posts in this thread! It's been a while since I can recall a fight moding so many people.
Max was definitely channeling all the mana from the Hawaiian Islands tonight. Incredible shit from Blessed.

Back