Elections Will Trump be on the primary and/or general ballot? (SCOTUS says Trump will remain 9-0)

https://www.lawfaremedia.org/article/trump-disqualified-from-maine-s-primary-ballot

Secretary of State Shenna Bellows’s decision makes Maine the second state to have removed former President Donald Trump from a primary ballot.

1703350639866203.gif

lmao ! good

This is a victory for the American people

Trump is a vile and disgusting self centered narcists who cares only about himself. And he was a big part of why Jan 6th happen, even if he left those people out to dry.

I don't believe he has truly been found guilty of anything yet related to Jan 6 to be labeled something officially. But, state rights and all that.

Democrats created the phony Jan 6 'insurrection' in an attempt to prevent Donald Trump from running for president.

it was the democrats who did this. they really wanted trump to be their president. and after easilly kicking trump's ass the first time around, they were afraid they would have to do it again!

the democrats were just so mad that their candidate won their election bigly and they just couldn't cope with it so they staged an insurrection to disrupt the proceedings and stop the election from being certified for the winning candidate of their own party.

the opposing candidate got absolutely destroyed and humiliated in an election where over 81 million voters decided to vote against this candidate in favor of a senile old dementia-ridden bag of bones, and they probably would have even elected a dead person if the dead person was running against the opposing candidate. and the democrats just felt so bad for that guy.

and after calling up the losing candidate, with tears rolling down their eyes, apologizing for kicking his ass in the election and begging and pleading with him to not leave the whitehouse, the democrats just felt so bad for the guy that they decided to stage an insurrection, not only trying to prevent their own candidate from becoming president (obviously) but to keep the other parties candidates name off the ballots for the next election and spare himself any further embarassment after the most people in the history of the nations elections had voted against him the last time around.

is this really the narrative that they are trying to get their followers to believe? i know most of these people are fair dinkum retarded but come on! i'd like to see one of these chucklefucks showing up to a courtroom and try to peddle such a cockadoodle argument while keeping a straight face. but i guess it's much more appropriate to make your bold claims and resolve your legal disputes over in the kangaroo courtroom of social media and bring the evidence over to the parking lot of a landscaping store.

if you just repeat the same fairy tale enough times, maybe some day somebody else out there might believe it! so for now just keep telling your viewers and followers outside of a courtroom about how the j6 insurrection was all the work of the democrats, antifa, the deep state, the pizzagate, the large fries and the chocolate shake, all while your fellow maga trash insurrectionists just keep on entering their guilty pleas and taking their peaceful and orderly sightseeing tours of the american justice system just to own the libs.

Last edited:
Keep dreaming toots

speaking of dreaming, i know it's only been 1150 days now but has zesto molesto found any of that evidence of election fraud and then proved it in court yet?

i don't know how many more kraken-less days i can endure before i start to catch on to the notion that i am being lied to and manipulated by a bunch of slimebags and con men who don't give two shits about me and just want my views, money, and votes.

but it's still very much real hey? or do you just want it to be? any day now, just not today right?

Last edited:
If the "evidence is substantial", they why didn't they charge him with insurrection?

Christ, even CNN admitted the prosecution is political. The average time between indictment and trial for conspiracy or fraud cases is a year and half to 2 years, and Jack Smith originally requested a trial for 5 months out for a far more complicated case because doing it before the election is the entire point.

hold your horses there skippy. one thing at a time here. it wouldn't be fair to the election-losing fraudster and rapist if they just keep tacking on more felonies, as he already has his hands full with other trivial legal matters in 2024.

i mean next month orange cosby has already gotta finish wrecking judge engoron's shit and laying waste to his NY fraud trial and then putting that other defamation trial to bed, which was brought forward by his rape victim, and is the clear-cut definition of election interference.

and then after those cases get tossed quicker than a kraken lawsuit, our molester messiah has to answer to 91 other felony charges, which i'm sure he's going to beat every single one of them because tucker told me he's innocent and if he isn't then whatever he did shouldn't be a crime, and we all know that the mandarin molester only hires the best lawyers who are willing to do his legal bidding and not get paid, and the DOJ has such a shitty track record with winning their federal cases and all that.

and of course the supreme court justices, with lifelong appointments who will live throughout many presidential terms and don't have to answer to this man and do not owe him anything, will surely have this mans back and do him a solid, just like they did way back in 2020 when all those other trump-appointed judges were busy fucking him over when he was busy trying to get the courts to throw out millions of votes in the name of democracy. when nobody else was there for him throughout his darkest time, donald trump was able to find support within the supreme court, right what was wrong, and turn those election results around after they bent right over for him and catered to his demands when nobody else would!

but after molestini cheetolini gets done dismantling each and every single one of those 91 felony charges stacked up against him in this witch hunt orchestrated by that werpernized DOJ, the derp state, the deranged special counsel and district attorneys, and all those corrupt judges and law clerks with their trump-hating wives, maybe the werpernized DOJ should just find another werpernized jury and then indict the man on 9 felony charges for "insurrection", just so that zesto molesto can and turn that 1-65 court record of his around and have himself a Wilt Chamberlain 100 point game!

Last edited:
Surely you don't think a secretary of state should be the one making this decision. This one is even more ridiculous than the Colorado one.

By all account I have read the SOS of Maine is their top election official. In the US the states are empowered to determine the structure and criteria of their elections.

As an aside no one that section 3 of the 14th amendment has been used to disqualify was ever found guilty of insurrection. It’s not a criminal punishment.

Back