WMMA Discussion #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to watch the entire thing, because this short clip doesn't say anything about Chookagian being able to beat Valentina.

As good as Katlyn is, I think it's very unlikely she beats Shevchenko. She'll probably beat everyone else in the division, including Santos and Fiorot, but doesn't have the physicality to bully Valentina (which has proven to be the most likely way to beat her, with a strength and size advantage).

Regardless, a few years from now I hope that people look back at Chookagian's career, and give her the respect she deserves. Her resume is very, very good.
ppl gushed for years about luke rockhold's jitz too, didn't see much of it in the cage though

I need to watch the entire thing, because this short clip doesn't say anything about Chookagian being able to beat Valentina.

As good as Katlyn is, I think it's very unlikely she beats Shevchenko. She'll probably beat everyone else in the division, including Santos and Fiorot, but doesn't have the physicality to bully Valentina (which has proven to be the most likely way to beat her, with a strength and size advantage).

Regardless, a few years from now I hope that people look back at Chookagian's career, and give her the respect she deserves. Her resume is very, very good.

Well you have to think John Dahaner has taught Katlyn for years— he is probably bias in her favor

6waknh.jpg

Is Janay Harding in the UFC now? Saw an athlete profile on the website

View attachment 947522
She was supposed to face Kelly McGill-Velasco on DWCS, then withdrew

Speakibg of Aussie mma fighters, Robyn O’Neill, younger sister of Casey, made her amateur debut last month:

Last edited:
I am sure she does a lot of things between fights since she fights so infrequently. I am a fan of hers(I mean she is my profile pic) but she needs to be kept far from the belt.
That'd be pretty hard considering how good she is.

I'm hoping Rose has to take at least a couple of fights against new opponents before being considered for a title fight.
Weili will call her out when she beats Carla. She may not have to fight anyone at all.

This is what's wrong with 115. It's just endless rematches for the title with most of them being unearned.

Agreed. The only rematch that was ever earned/guaranteed, was Namajunas vs Joanna II. Joanna deserved the immediate rematch, all the others not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back