Woman Gets No Jail Time After Stabbing Man 108 Times

Hmmm... During my smoking days all I wanted to do was either order a Pizza or Whataburger

ti112401.jpg

Ooo, special K...

She's going to kill Keith high on special K......

Her defense will be, she couldn't be held accountable because she fell into a K Hole shortly after..... And she had 250k followers on Instagram so she must be a good person.....

So if a crackhead on the street kills someone they get no jail because they were high?

Why are we infantilizing women? And why is it always white women only who get away with shit like this? No other ethnicity of women would get away with this.

So if a crackhead on the street kills someone they get no jail because they were high?

Why are we infantilizing women? And why is it always white women only who get away with shit like this? No other ethnicity of women would get away with this.

It's generally the more attractive the woman the more infantilizing that happens, it's literally pretty girl privilege....... Men get it too but in different ways....... That's why we need AI to deal with court systems.

It's generally the more attractive the woman the more infantilizing that happens, it's literally pretty girl privilege....... Men get it too but in different ways....... That's why we need AI to deal with court systems.

Oh that's an interesting idea with AI sentencing. Get rid of all bias. Men - women - whatever race - same time. I agree with it.

Your honor, I thought it was frosted flakes.

Okay, considering you look hot, I'm going to let you go with a warning, serial killing young men isn't the sort of thing a pretty young woman should be doing!!!! Now here's my number.... You better call me....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back