Opinion Would George Floyd be alive today, if Derek Chauvin didn't pin his knee to his neck?

Would George Floyd be alive today, if Derek Chauvin didn't pin his knee to his neck?

• Total voters
If George had such an "incredible Toleration" to a lethal dose of counterfeit fentanyl why did he wind up in the hospital in 2019 after scarfing a bunch of pills prior to arrest?

listen to yourself man...

The guy with severe cardiopulmonary disease does enough drugs to kill a water buffalo HOWEVER because he's "hardcore" it won't hurt him even though it sent him to the hospital in 2019, LOL

George Floyd would have died if they put a knee up his butt or chased him up a flight of stairs

There's no "safe way" to pin someone who has fragile health and just ate a lethal dose of counterfeit Fentanyl, if you're sick as hell and decide to scarf a bunch of drugs while you fight the police you're rolling the dice on your life

George Floyd crapped out, there's nothing wrong with the standard Israeli hold down the Minnesota police were trained on!!

didn't kill this old man done by a much heavier stronger Soldier much less a frail 140 lb cop kneeling on a 230 lb meth taking criminal

chauvin 140?

Floyd should have been up like lewis

If George had such an "incredible Toleration" to a lethal dose of counterfeit fentanyl why did he wind up in the hospital in 2019 after scarfing a bunch of pills prior to arrest?

listen to yourself man...

The guy with severe cardiopulmonary disease does enough drugs to kill a water buffalo HOWEVER because he's "hardcore" it won't hurt him even though it sent him to the hospital in 2019, LOL

George Floyd would have died if they put a knee up his butt or chased him up a flight of stairs

There's no "safe way" to pin someone who has fragile health and just ate a lethal dose of counterfeit Fentanyl, if you're sick as hell and decide to scarf a bunch of drugs while you fight the police you're rolling the dice on your life

George Floyd crapped out, there's nothing wrong with the standard Israeli hold down the Minnesota police were trained on!!

didn't kill this old man done by a much heavier stronger Soldier much less a frail 140 lb cop kneeling on a 230 lb meth taking criminal

Israeli soldier is applying A LOT less pressure and is not right on the neck, you fucking chud. Chauvin likely weighed more than 140 (maybe he was 140 coming out of the academy 20 years ago, but I highly doubt he only weighed that much at the time) and cops wear 30 lbs of equipment on their belt while on duty anyway.
The standard duty belts officers wear to carry their equipment — including everything from handcuffs to batons to flashlights — typically weigh close to 30 pounds.
https://www.csuci.edu/publicsafety/police/load-bearing-vest.htm

My educated guess is that Chauvin, with 30 lbs of standard police gear on him, was closer to 200 than 140. Christ, most of our wives and girlfriends weigh 140 or maybe even more. My ex-girlfriend weighed 135 at 5'5" and she had a nice body, she wasn't fat. Chauvin is 5'9" and a dude. Really doubt he was 140, and even if he was, the police equipment alone bumps him up to 170.

chauvin 140?

Underrated athleticism. He's still a specimen despite being out of shape for a fighter and if he got his diet and conditioning and training right he could be practically unstoppable.

Israeli soldier is applying A LOT less pressure and is not right on the neck, you fucking chud. Chauvin likely weighed more than 140 (maybe he was 140 coming out of the academy 20 years ago, but I highly doubt he only weighed that much at the time) and cops wear 30 lbs of equipment on their belt while on duty anyway.

https://www.csuci.edu/publicsafety/police/load-bearing-vest.htm

My educated guess is that Chauvin, with 30 lbs of standard police gear on him, was closer to 200 than 140. Christ, most of our wives and girlfriends weigh 140 or maybe even more. My ex-girlfriend weighed 135 at 5'5" and she had a nice body, she wasn't fat. Chauvin is 5'9" and a dude. Really doubt he was 140, and even if he was, the police equipment alone bumps him up to 170.
Why didn't the old Palestinian man die?

I thought this frightening and more representative of something that would happen in Russia. The doctor that testified for the defense that George Floyd died from a heart condition and not from the police officers knee to the neck/head,/shoulder area, is to be punished.

Politicians Punishing Defense Experts Who Testified in George Floyd Case

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...ishing-defense-experts-who-daniel-greenfield/

I thought this frightening and more representative of something that would happen in Russia. The doctor that testified for the defense that George Floyd died from a heart condition and not from the police officers knee to the neck/head,/shoulder area, is to be punished.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...ishing-defense-experts-who-daniel-greenfield/
Well of course you get frightened if you are gullible enough to to read such a garbage partisan rag.

The medical examiner in question is retired, and he is not being punished, they are reviewing his cases. Doubtful anything will come of it, but I don't at all blame republican governor Hogan for allowing an independent review considering the guy is profiting off making claims that are inane to any competent medical practitioner. He's embarassing the state he worked for.

He probably knew better and is selling out with to cash in as an unscrupulous medical witness, but the alternative is he was incompetent which may have bled into former cases.

This is no partisan smear job, and you don't need to take my word for it that blaming his death on carbon monoxide fumes is incompetent. 500 medical professionals have signed an open letter saying as much

Maybe
What I do know is Floyd would have committed more crimes and Chauvin would have racked up more violations and possibly killed another criminal in custody because Chauvin was a shit cop who was given a bunch of chances to not be a shit cop. Floyd’s death is on the Police Union because they protect shit cops. Police Unions make 95% of the good cops look bad because of shit cops like Chauvin.
Also right wing media covers for shit cops.

chauvin 140?

The thing with most people miss about the Israeli hold down is that it's designed to keep a subject from beating up their face while thrashing around. Anyone that has any arrest experience knows that a subject with a busted face is a huge liability. unfortunately anyone can die during a standard police hold down and long ago it was understood that wild animals can die even though they are in perfect health because of a phenomenon known as capture myopathy.

the unfortunate fact is there's absolutely no safe way to hold down someone even when they are in perfect health so unless we want criminals whacked out of their minds on drugs to run amok there's no other option but to pin them down till the gurney arrives

Working bar security I've pinned down hundreds and hundreds of individuals until the police arrived and a lot of them were whacked out of their minds on drugs

I'm a 300 lb wrestler and nobody I held down died although a fair amount of them passed out.

Whenever a subject went limp underneath me I would change my hold down but I would not get up off them because I had enough experience to know the moment you do they will start fighting again quite often and no one should be forced to win take down after take down with someone that will kill them if given the opportunity

Well of course you get frightened if you are gullible enough to to read such a garbage partisan rag.

The medical examiner in question is retired, and he is not being punished, they are reviewing his cases. Doubtful anything will come of it, but I don't at all blame republican governor Hogan for allowing an independent review considering the guy is profiting off making claims that are inane to any competent medical practitioner. He's embarassing the state he worked for.

He probably knew better and is selling out with to cash in as an unscrupulous medical witness, but the alternative is he was incompetent which may have bled into former cases.

This is no partisan smear job, and you don't need to take my word for it that blaming his death on carbon monoxide fumes is incompetent. 500 medical professionals have signed an open letter saying as much

Not what Fowler said. You've clearly not watched his testimony, which was a few hours long. He went through a long list of contributing factors as well as studies backing up his assessment. The carbon monoxide thing was a tiny part of his testimony (one of the many factors he talked about), and he never suggested that carbon monoxide alone could have caused Floyd's death. The media chose to focus on that part of his testimony because, although evidence-based, it sounded a little goofy and it was easy to attack. They ignored the rest of his testimony.

At the end of the day people like me can debunk people like you all day long, but I can't out-propagandize the media. As long as there exists people who are lazy and not interested in informing themselves, the media will be able to manipulate people into predictable emotional reactions.

Not what Fowler said. You've clearly not watched his testimony, which was a few hours long. He went through a long list of contributing factors as well as studies backing up his assessment. The carbon monoxide thing was a tiny part of his testimony (one of the many factors he talked about), and he never suggested that carbon monoxide alone could have caused Floyd's death. The media chose to focus on that part of his testimony because, although evidence-based, it sounded a little goofy and it was easy to attack. They ignored the rest of his testimony.

At the end of the day people like me can debunk people like you all day long, but I can't out-propagandize the media. As long as there exists people who are lazy and not interested in informing themselves, the media will be able to manipulate people into predictable emotional reactions.
if you really want something to be true facts dont matter.

At the end of the day people like me can debunk people like you all day long, but I can't out-propagandize the media.

What is it you think you've debunked? The guy claimed the cause of death should have been uncertain and that 'carbon monoxide was a contributory factor. It doesn't matter that his testimony was hours, I am not claiming I did a line by line debunk. Mentioning CO is just to illustrate he was really brazenly grasping at straws, considering any medical examiner would know the relevance of CO would be indicated by Floyd's carboxyhaemoglobin levels, which he hadn't seen. It isn't me or 'the media' saying this, it is heaps of doctors that signed the open letter.

The guy got basic medical knowledge wrong like claiming 'adrenaline' would have contributed due to vasoconstriction, when it actually has the opposite effect on coronary arteries. Again, this is no smear job, with this many questions being raised, including 'undetermined' rulings in quite similar cases in custody I do not at all blame Hogan for doing this review. If this guy is either incompetent or willing to deliberately appear so for money while reflecting poorly on the department he used to work for, he is basically asking for his cases to be looked at.

As long as there exists people who are lazy and not interested in informing themselves, the media will be able to manipulate people into predictable emotional reactions.
That would have been a good reaction to the link to a blog with the tagline ""Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out"" lols, not so much to my post that just explained details of this review and linked to the open letter that hundreds of doctors have signed off on.

Nice source, numb nuts. He's NOT being punished genius, they're reviewing the cases he worked. No harm in that, and might actually do some good depending on what they uncover. It's like you people have worms in your brains.

In Chud World, reviewing someone's cases after they're retired when they do something questionable in a professional capacity counts as punishment, but Derek Chauvin should be acquitted because Floyd died of a drug overdose, despite all of the available evidence leading to a conclusion of homicide by every medical examiner who conducted an autopsy.

In Chud World, reviewing someone's cases after they're retired when they do something questionable in a professional capacity counts as punishment, but Derek Chauvin should be acquitted because Floyd died of a drug overdose, despite all of the available evidence leading to a conclusion of homicide by every medical examiner who conducted an autopsy.
If anything, anyone who is using their taxpayer funded job as a credential to moonlight for self enrichment - including lobbyists - that does anything this brazen should get the same investigation. He made it look like Maryland has been shitting the bed with incompetence or worse on in-custody deaths.

Speculating about how carbon monoxide and adrenaline-induced-vasoconstriction were likely contributors is about on point as saying 'maybe it was cocaine in his blood' when you haven't seen the tox screen (and there's no coke on it) and 'maybe fentanyl caused his breathing to speed up' because that's how backwards the adrenaline thing is.

Last edited:
It's right there in the first sentence of my last post, you fucking chud.
Derek Chauvin was some 100lbs lighter than floyd while that Israeli soldier was fully kitted out in battle gear and kneeling directly on the neck of a portly 70 year old Palestinian man.

You social justice types crack me up... BLM lied to you for fat stacks, how much money did you send them???

the Israeli soldier literally had hard cap knee protectors on and was fully kitted out in battle gear, it's absolutely Preposterous to think this standard hold down is somehow deadly on someone that hasn't gobbled down a lethal dose of counterfeit Chinese Fentanyl LOL

Filthy Floyd would have died if they had a knee in his buttcrack

Well he ingested the drugs before the knee to the neck. So I’d say as soon as he ate his drugs, the chances were that he was going to die and it was just a matter of time.
<Lmaoo>
Probably, yes. But that doesn't make George Floyd some kind of saint, and that doesn't make Chauvin a monster for using an approved technique. People are treating Floyd like a martyr, but the only thing he really died doing was being a complete idiot, putting other people's lives in danger, and running into the wrong cop who wasn't having it. Sad situation all around, but I don't think you can hold Chauvin criminally accountable.
hahahahahajahahahah holy shit this thread aged really well. i’m gonna need a second to go through this

Remove your emotion and you will realise 6 x the lethal dose for fentanyl in your system means you're going to die

Back