Would you be interested in a Batman vs predator movie?

Are you interested?

• Total voters
Damn, now I have to read the comic.
Yes,you do.

Cos its awesome.

Even when I was 11 i thought this was gonna be corny and I loved both batman and predator comics at the time.

BUT IT ACTUALLY WAS THE SHIT.

I'd prefer Predator Vs Michael Myers or Jason Voores. 8ft Technological Alien Vs 7ft often Supernatural Serial Killer who are incredibly hard to kill.

I think the problem with something like this is that Batman often works in this space where things are possible and slightly beyond the cusp of reality. The predator always fights against humans with an unfair upper hand. Against Batman, there is nothing that tops him from having IR goggles and a big ass super weapon. They are too close to the same level to create tension.

A better Batman vs Alien scenario would be of an alien that either replaces people with robots or mind controls them in some way and Batman is completely confused as to why the city is from a policy and enforcement perspective just going down the tubes. It appears initially to be incredibly bad politics and Batman has no reason to intervene because bad politics isn't a crime but then it becomes something more nefarious and the movie is a detective movie where no one really knows what the hell is going on but everyone is sure something weird is happening.

What’s with all the people saying Batman wouldn’t stand a chance? Give me a fucking break, if Danny Glover, Adrian Brody and the small chick from the latest movie have all beaten Predators then of course mother fucking Batman can beat a Predator.

anyone saying batman would lose is batshit crazy... arnold won with no gadgets at all ffs. batman handles predator and it would be a glorious movie if done right.
Arnold won because he shunned technology. That was the premise of the movie.

Arnold won because he shunned technology. That was the premise of the movie.
Yes but he won by hiding his heat signature. .. batman won't be cut off from the whole world of tech and could easily find a way to pull that off with tech. And also if we're going by the comics Batman pounds the s*** out of Arnold any day of the week in a one on one confrontation.

Yes but he won by hiding his heat signature. .. batman won't be cut off from the whole world of tech and could easily find a way to pull that off with tech. And also if we're going by the comics Batman pounds the s*** out of Arnold any day of the week in a one on one confrontation.
I'm not saying Batman couldn't win, but in the movie modern tech and tactics don't work, Arnie wittles it down until he's down to basics which invalidates what you're saying. Arnie didn't win in spite of not having gadgets, he won because he stripped it down to basics. Predators like fair fights and are far more well equipped. If Batman won (and to even make the movie interesting to begin with) it would have to be due to his wits and cunning and not because of his gadgets.

What’s with all the people saying Batman wouldn’t stand a chance? Give me a fucking break, if Danny Glover, Adrian Brody and the small chick from the latest movie have all beaten Predators then of course mother fucking Batman can beat a Predator.
It’s plot armor. Predator is a horror movie villain. He dies in every movie like Jason or Freddy

I’m interested in ANY Predator movie. Although I think a Predator vs Judge Dredd movie would be waaay better.

Hell yeah Predator vs. E.T. Bring it on.
Tagline "We're going to phone home...to call the homies!"
or
"This summer, Predator will be the one phoning home...for help."

I'd be interested, but it would probably have to be animated to get done right. Or at all, considering the reboot going on over at DC.

I'd prefer Predator Vs Michael Myers or Jason Voores. 8ft Technological Alien Vs 7ft often Supernatural Serial Killer who are incredibly hard to kill.
I dont think that fight would make sense. Predator should fight someone who isnt like him. Someone who is relatable,with a personality. Predator is the silent killer who needs to be overcome. Two silent killers fighting is a short story w no dialogue

I'm not saying Batman couldn't win, but in the movie modern tech and tactics don't work, Arnie wittles it down until he's down to basics which invalidates what you're saying. Arnie didn't win in spite of not having gadgets, he won because he stripped it down to basics. Predators like fair fights and are far more well equipped. If Batman won (and to even make the movie interesting to begin with) it would have to be due to his wits and cunning and not because of his gadgets.
In the comic,the Predator initially wins,and batman has to use the batmobile to escape with his life,and he takes alot of injuries.

While he's injured Batman decided on a gameplan,got new armor,and was able to get the Predator to fight him at his batcave on his terms,where he knows the terrain etc. He still almost lost the second battle ahahah. Predator actually throws the giant penny in the cave on him lmao.

The industry has proven that they are incapable of making any Predator movie after Predator 2 that is actually good.

Unfortunately, despite the original being one of my top 5, I'm not interested in any Predator movies anymore, ever. They are always a fail, always a disappointment, and all they do is further destroy the franchise.

how specifically does it invalidate what im saying though? be specific. arnold was out in the jungle with very limited tech available to him and found a way to win. batman is FAR superior in every single respect than some special forces guy and would have all of the same opportunities arnold did AND anything the batman could think or or develop.

in the comics batrman is VERY intelligent and a master of figuring out his opponents..... in the second movie a special forces unit figured out how to get around the predators heat vision. im just saying batman is FAR superior in the same ways and could easily find a way.

how specifically does it invalidate what im saying though? be specific. arnold was out in the jungle with very limited tech available to him and found a way to win. batman is FAR superior in every single respect than some special forces guy and would have all of the same opportunities arnold did AND anything the batman could think or or develop.

in the comics batrman is VERY intelligent and a master of figuring out his opponents..... in the second movie a special forces unit figured out how to get around the predators heat vision. im just saying batman is FAR superior in the same ways and could easily find a way.
I already specifically explained it and never said Batman couldn't or wouldn't win and you just restated what I said about Batman's strengths in your second paragraph. It wouldn't be easy for him though. As with anyone else, the only way he'd have a chance is because Predators are sport hunters who, generally speaking, fight to the level of their opponents. Batman's gear wouldn't matter, he'd be outmatched there easily. It's an interstellar alien, it could just bring armor and shields and far more sophisticated weaponry or just straight up murder him before he knows what he's dealing with if it wanted to.

Arnie was smart, well trained, and used asymmetric tactics, he hunted the hunter, he wasn't some schlub or even average in his field. It doesn't matter whether Batman could beat him up.

The unit who got around Predator's heat vision had been studying it for around a decade and the Predator adjusted in .2 seconds and murked them all.

Why, you don't think there's enough of them?
Do you really think we need more?

If people are paying they obviously want more, right? Black Panther 2 grossed $832 million. So I think sure, there have been enough but I also know there's a vast amount of content to draw from and as long as it's being done right superhero movies are never going anywhere. It's just going to be a genre that "real filmmakers" will scoff at while their own movies don't make half the money.

i thought you got banned or something man.... haven't seen you in a good while.

Oh nah. Been a long time since I've been banned. Just been busy I guess. I pop in for the PPVs usually and a skim of the off topics to see if there's anything intriguing.

Doing well?

Back