would you like to see a 4th fight

I would, I'd love to see Wilder get his head kicked in again.

No. I'm sick of boxing wasting fighter resumes and prime years with rematches, especially instant rematches. *Every* high-profile fight seems to have a rematch clause or some crap. Usyk vs Joshua doesn't need a rematch, for example.
Fight other people, show you can handle different fighters.

No. I’m done lol. Usyk/Fury and AJ/Wilder for me. Maybe it’s something they can ponder way later on when their past their primes lol. Jeff Fenech / Azumah Nelson style

3 - 0 to Fury in my books, are we going to be like Pacquiao and Marquez and just keep fighting until the other guy finally wins one?

would you like to see a fury vs. wilder 4th?

At some point maybe but Fury needs to go fight Joshua or something. Wilder needs a journeyman imo lol. He took a lot of damage and he needs a break.

3 - 0 to Fury in my books, are we going to be like Pacquiao and Marquez and just keep fighting until the other guy finally wins one?

After a year of excuses from Wilder i can't imagine what he'll do now he's lost again. If they fought for a 4th time i wouldn't be surprised if Wilder took his own life.

I wanna see wilder fight Joshua now . Both coming off loses

This may have gained Wilder some fans and respect, but it also may have shortened his career. Even though that happens sometimes in rivalries, he’s practically on the losing end of all 3. In hindsight, he probably should’ve taken time off and fought some other opponents.

There's no justification for it. When the trilogy consists of one guy getting a gift draw, and then getting stopped in the next two fights, it's time to put that on the shelf for a while.

I'd like to see Deontay take an easier fight, get his swagger back, and then try to get in there with a guy like Parker or Ruiz. If he can rack up a few wins maybe a few years down the road they can talk about a 4th fight.

Deontay lost to THE BEST HW of our generation. No shame in that. But it does him no favours taking that kind of trashing for a 3rd time.

Sure but not right away. Wilder should work on his style and take a few fights first. Maybe Fury retires by then who knows. This shouldn't be the end for Wilder though he's still one of the best.

LOL. what? he's older than fury? why would fury retire first?

No.

Fury has nothing to prove and Wilder needs to move on if he wants anything more from his career.

I think Wilder beats AJ and any of the other top guys, including Usyk if he catches him on a good night.

Here's a crazy thought, can we get Usyk vs Fury next.

Also no, because AJ has activated the rematch clause with Usyk. “Sometime next spring” according to Hearn, so the waiting game begins again.

Ruiz vs Wilder should be on the books.

Fury fights winner of Usyk/Joshua.

Back