Social WR Lounge v.309: My Soul Is Prepared. How's Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did i get carded?
@Khabib Khanate
Can you explain to me why I got carded?

Based Black Man.

They paved paradise and put up a parking lot!

Oooooh bop bop bop!

{<jordan}

The singer-dude looks like a fuckin' degenerate.

<DisgustingHHH>

@Deorum what is your soul prepared for?

Recitation.

China can't feed itself and imports almost all its oil from the Persian Gulf, and doesn't have the navy to protect those supply lines. Plus, their demographics will crash. They won't be dominating anything.

This is why I'm not too worried about China. They're destroying themselves.
<{Heymansnicker}>

<Dany07>

You will cringe at this Holmes (Denter too actually), but no joke I've been consuming USDA prime steaks for literally the last 12 days in a row multiple times throughout the day. These Chinese netizen hoes have an awful lot of nerve. I don't like stupid bigots talking nonsense about my state or people and it's the sort of thing that will turn me aggro-monkey real quick, @Bald1. It literally flips my fight or flight switch on -- pupils dilate, adrenaline runs rampant, oxygen intake goes through the roof, strength and reflexes are greatly enhanced to an abnormal level.

I'll lop your fucking head off...with pure fax.

NoDak Can't Afford A Fucking Mill? :confused:

tom-cruise-what.gif

What are you expecting from Napier this season?
Could be 10-2, (UGA is an obvious loss and probably @ A&M as well), could be 6-6. I'm not expecting to beat Utah tomorrow but it wouldn't be a huge upset if we did win.

So now we're banning people from the lounge? How will this impact @Lead 's revitalization efforts?
<28>

You will cringe at this Holmes (Denter too actually), but no joke I've been consuming USDA prime steaks for literally the last 12 days in a row multiple times throughout the day.
Make sure to pepper the steaks (if grilling) and eat it with some broccoli or celery to keep the plumbing running smoothly.

Someone contacted a mod off site awhile back and asked them to ban me from the Lounge. Never found out who it was but I suspect it was Fawlty. <Lmaoo>
Sounds like a Fawlty move.

Wait, that's actually a thing? Who got banned from the Lounge?

Someone contacted a mod off site awhile back and asked them to ban me from the Lounge. Never found out who it was but I suspect it was Fawlty. <Lmaoo>
Taking stuff of site? Gross.

Make sure to pepper the steaks (if grilling) and eat it with some broccoli or celery to keep the plumbing running smoothly.

Always. I also keep my dietary fiber intake high and occasionally supplement with psyllium husk. The only things I usually season ribeyes with for the grill are rock salt and grinded black pepper, they already loaded with natural flavor. I love cruciferous vegetables and broccoli is probably my all-time favorite. It's a consitent staple, often with a sweet potato to complete the plate and sometimes lobster tail or crab legs as an extra addition.

The based black man.

The Pride of Nigeria as far as I'm concerned. And who knows for what reason. He was carded, then double carded and now apparently reply banned. If I had to guess I bet it was for talking trannies and then giving shit for being carded for talking trannies. It's gotten pretty wank and people can choose to hang around in the new conditions or not. I was actually supposed to take an indefinite leave of absence on Wednesday but my IRL plans got pushed back to 9/11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back