Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butterfly Effect

• Déjà Vu

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which of those are we both experts on? If you can't debate on Hilary because we're not lawyers, I'm assuming you're applying the same standard here.

It's not about expertise. Law is a matter of convention rather than evidence. Your point was already proved wrong, and you already gave your word that you would admit it if you were wrong. Turns out that your word is worthless, but the facts are what they are.

Sure, champ. You dicktuckin' on this post or what?

No. Just think it's dumb. You dick tucking on this one?

Wrong. You brought up two statements that I said were the same, as in parts of one whole. You interpreted that as them being the same, as in logically equivalent. I pointed out the error, and you stood by it, which you stood by (meaning it wasn't just a dumb misunderstanding; you were intentionally getting it wrong--that is, lying).

You were caught red-handed in a lie, which would have led you to delete your account if you had any honor.

It's not about expertise. Law is a matter of convention rather than evidence. Your point was already proved wrong, and you already gave your word that you would admit it if you were wrong. Turns out that your word is worthless, but the facts are what they are.

I was wrong that charges would be brought and I publicly admitted I was wrong and you were right. That was the bet.

You understand that charges being brought or not isn't definitive as to whether or not a law was broken, right? Does mommy need to hold your hand through that or can you see it on your own?

Fair enough. I'll sling 'em for these reasons.
  • Making me laugh
  • Making an interesting point
  • Bothering to respond
  • Show of general support
  • Acknowledging I've read a response in absence of further response on my part
I susally just respond. And I rarely multi quote, so everyone gets their own Sara post. If I did multi quote I’d easily have 1/3 of the posts I have now

Probably. I’ll give you one more.

I want more now.

source.gif

Just FYI guys I’m going to make the next lounge thread if y’all don’t and I’m going to tear anyone who complains a new hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back