Social WR Lounge v269: Lead and Clippy bffs for life and always share McDonald's french fries

How many pillows to do you sleep with?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But he never said "I hope" but you keep claiming that he did so I corrected. Thus ends this communication
Doesn't make a lot of difference but I'll apologize. Sorry. Your buddy was in the wrong.

That @tonni won't let go of? Yes.
I don't know what caused the ban and neither does anybody else. Until an admin comes to shed some light, I've elected to stay quiet. The last time he was banned I said a few things that almost got me banned and it didn't help.
Yeah like I said he was nice to me and I have no idea about the backstory here. I know what irishthug said last night but other than that no clue.

Anyone ever get toe cramps before? Woke up with it happening, hurts like hell.

Haven't had a cramp or anything in a long time.

That @tonni won't let go of? Yes.
I don't know what caused the ban and neither does anybody else. Until an admin comes to shed some light, I've elected to stay quiet. The last time he was banned I said a few things that almost got me banned and it didn't help.
Won't let go? I mentioned it here and you responded to it. It was a shitty, obsessive thing to say. Thankfully this person I'm having an internetbeef with will never have a family and they'll die alone.

Very rational thing to say

I think so too. Right wing extremists as well. I got a buddy tells me I'm on a list somewhere just for being a member. Lotta crazy people come through here.
While it's out of an abundance of caution and not any expectation it is at all likely to be an issue, I admit that is one reason I won't go to the US as long as the Patriot Act is in force.

Last edited:
I think so too. Right wing extremists as well. I got a buddy tells me I'm on a list somewhere just for being a member. Lotta crazy people come through here.
I'm not even kidding either, this place has eyes and ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back