You're locked in a long hallway opposite another man... Who is the scariest M'fer staring you down?

aleksander-emelianenko-court.jpg

This.
Lennox will beat you up.
This motherfucker will beat you up AND give you hep C.

I don't want to encounter that guy even if I'm armed and we start our encounter 20 feet away. Dude just seems remorseless and cold to me and in that picture looks seriously frightening. You could tell me any story about violence and that guy and I would likely believe it

Here's a true on about him sir.
He once killed a bear...with a knife ffs.

Here's a true on about him sir.
He once killed a bear...with a knife ffs.

Clip I saw was translated and he said he had a long stick too ... or was it sharp stick ...it was translated I'm assuming he had a spear ?

That's not scary?
Dude is a psychopath.

Yea thats something I think only a crazy person would think to do. Hunting an animal with a spear and a knife also seems gory and very violent to me

I Google it cuz I new you were telling the truth and wanted to hear that story

Yea thats something I think only a crazy person would think to do. Hunting an animal with a spear and a knife also seems gory and very violent to me

I Google it cuz I new you were telling the truth and wanted to hear that story

They told that story during a PRIDE broadcast lmao

Probably, right, but Mike would've ate him alive then.
Lennox got smacked around by Oliver McCall ffs.
Eh you can't really use career lowlights to say what would've happened in their primes. I mean look how many bad losses Tyson has post prime.

Eh you can't really use career lowlights to say what would've happened in their primes. I mean look how many bad losses Tyson has post prime.

Post prime...yes. Lennox was in his prime when McCall, and Rahman beat em.

Post prime...yes. Lennox was in his prime when McCall, and Rahman beat em.
Tyson lost to buster Douglas. Ali lost to Norton. Gsp lost to Serra. Everyone loses. A fighters career can't be summed up by their worst loss.

9a6d78ec4df4d058446ccefdd49bd17f--evil-people-serial-killers.jpg

I know you're laughing because he is a dwarf, but he was able to throw a knife extremely precisely and him pouncing on the judge led to the judge carrying a revolver during work for the rest of his life.
I think he's only a severe beating away from dropping his whole scary guy act.

Tyson lost to buster Douglas. Ali lost to Norton. Gsp lost to Serra. Everyone loses. A fighters career can't be summed up by their worst loss.

Tyson was at his peak of drug abuse at that point.

I know what you're getting at, but I can only agree 50%.
No hate, but we all have our opinions sir.

Basically any person who could kick my ass and hated my guts enough to hurt me bad could fill this position. The scariest isn't necessarily the best fighter, just someone who can fight better than me and dislikes me enough to do damage.

Back