Crime 2 teens in Florida get 21 days in juvie for plotting school shooting

The kids need to be removed from their parents, clearly.

Jesus Christ. Not sure what the right course of action here is, but juvie for three weeks seems a little too hands off.

There's likely a lot more to it, but, I can tell you that time in juvie isn't going to help them or prevent future problems. The more time in the worse off they'll be.

don’t let the actions of these violent teen leftists reflect poorly on their god-fearing, hard-working parents. they ain’t never did nothin!
I don't play the low-brow games like you do sir.

I call everything situationally. You're a partisan hack, with the critical thinking skills of a discarded condom. When you're ready to stop playing toddler games that keep us retarded hit me up!

I don't play the low-brow games like you do sir.

I call everything situationally. You're a partisan hack, with the critical thinking skills of a discarded condom. When you're ready to stop playing toddler games that keep us retarded hit me up!
<Lmaoo>

A44AfeXCEAA6rot.jpg

3 weeks is an unbelievably light sentence.

They should get ankle monitors for life.

Also, sterilize the parents while we’re at it. They look young enough to still spawn more cretins.

That's a tough one. I'm not sure jail time is the right answer here though. Hopefully they get help.

First reaction: Holy shit, how they only get that for planning something that evil???

second reaction after seeing picture: Holy shit. They're just little kids. Society (especially parents) failed them
I think instead of punishment so much, they need a major intervention here

Not sure what sort of sentencing is appropriate, but what the fuck do you do with them after that? Imagine these little tykes back in the school system. You wanna send your kid to that school? What would the liability be for the school that let those kids back in and then they shot up the school?
Maybe take the kids who are the bullies (because it's a guaranteed everyone knows who they are) and say "listen up you little pricks, you just literally dodged a serious bullet; now knock of the shit that makes people want to shoot you."

These kids are retarded and weren't really going to shoot up the school. Not that turning them in wasn't the right thing to do and yes they for sure should get some mandatory counseling...but is this really a credible threat?

i saw 3 months and interactive counseling will work but now since its a national headline it will take a few years for them to try and have normal lives.

Back