5"9 Conor meets 5"10 Johnny Depp

when I was a kid and everyone watched wrestling those were exactly the kinds of shirts the Rock always wore. $500, baby

tumblr_mtdbchN6ts1rg89a6o6_640.jpg

BECAUSE THE PATTERNS ARE SO COMPLICATED!

Makes sense if it was morning height vs evening and with the surgeries . ( I knew about " morning height " and I think it's one of the reasons of age linked height loss, the difference being your intervetebral discs being "full of water" after a night in the horizontal position... as you have less and less water in your body that could explain some of the height loss, that + posture etc )
Do you have cartilage or intervertebral discs problem in the family ?

Not that I know of, but I played sports from the age of 4 to 17 almost year round and lifted weights a lot during puberty and did powerlifting for 2 years in HS so I wouldn't be surprised if the cartilage in my body is more compressed than most.

Edit: the labrum on the top of my left hip socket was damaged and they repaired that at the same time they shaved the inside of my left hip socket to get rid of the impingement. I probably have the same on my right hip socket but it wasn't causing pain so I haven't had surgery on it yet.

Last edited:
That's 96% of the male population lol

Its usually the guys who barely make the cutoff eg 6 ft or 6 ft 1 who love throwing around the term manlet. Guess it gives them something to be proud of. The guys I know who are well above the cutoff don't go around throwing that term. Of course this is Sherdog where we're all 6 ft 4 & 240 lbs so doesn't apply to any of us

What's wrong with Blondie McTits? You aren't visually impaired right?

I'm not the one you quoted and I don't agree that they are ugly but she's got a lot of obvious plastic surgery. I think the best looking one is the girl with the glasses.

Emilio Estevez really 5"4? I had no idea he was that small. That's Demetrous Johnson sized.
No wonder he was able to fit in that chest at the end of young guns

LOL at this chart.. so much wrong...
Pacino is barely 5'5 and so is Jack Black..
Bardem is like 5'11.5", the guy who did that was on drugs

Also the " scaling " is absolutely awful, look at the " inch " between statham and clooney ... xD

yeah its a poorly made chart but still.. so many short guys in hollywood. also they two look closer in height in the video

Lmao at Conor & his family...They look legit ridiculous with that fake tan and shiny white teeth.
Like the stereotypical "got rich quick" people.
people with over-whitened teeth look ridiculous IMO. It doesn't look real, it looks 100% fake.
Like anything to do with cosmetic procedures, you CAN go too far and then it looks "off". Botox / Collagen lips / implants. Less is often more. Just my view.

Not that I know of, but I played sports from the age of 4 to 17 almost year round and lifted weights a lot during puberty and did powerlifting for 2 years in HS so I wouldn't be surprised if the cartilage in my body is more compressed than most.

Edit: the labrum on the top of my left hip socket was damaged and they repaired that at the same time they shaved the inside of my left hip socket to get rid of the impingement. I probably have the same on my right hip socket but it wasn't causing pain so I haven't had surgery on it yet.

If you play around with your hip positioning (e.g try to put yourself into anterior or neutral pelvic tilt) you might find some of the extra height, Personally I am about half an inch taller in APT over neutral, which seems counterintuitive (most people will be taller in neutral hip positioning). If you are in posterior pelvic tilt you will definitely lose a fair amount of height versus the other two options.

Conor thinking "can't sucker punch this guy, he's too important"

Back