Law 54% of Republican respondents say the January 6 riot was "led by violent left-wing protesters"

Why are you mentioning me all the time? Dude get over it already.

I'm simply asking you to provide evidence because you've got a decent track record of it.

Why are you so easily offended? That's sensitive beta male behaviour.

I work with a guy who is convinced every ANTIFA attack is actually just Trumptards in masks to give the left a bad name.

Partisanship is a mental disease that effects the cerebrum of the brain, causing those afflicted to be dogshit at logic and reasoning.

Not one person who attended Trump's speech that day were in the Capital Building during the riot. The father and son holding the Confederate flag are registered Democrats. Chief of capital security asked for extra security weeks prior to the riot and was denied multiple times. The capital security didn't even try to resist or stop the protesters from entering the Capital Building.

This sounds like a total setup to tarnish Trump and his voter base.

BLM and Antifa are responsible for over 60 deaths. How many people have the Proud Boys killed? Yet the government are acting like they're white supremacist when their leader is Latino.

Conservatives and Liberals need to wake up, we're being played.

Last edited:
Not one person who attended Trump's speech that day were in the Capital Building during the riot. The father and son holding the Confederate flag are registered Democrats. Chief of capital security asked for extra security weeks prior to the riot and was denied multiple times. The capital security didn't even try to resist or stop the protesters from entering the Capital Building.

This sounds like a total setup to tarnish Trump and his voter base.

BLM and Antifa are responsible for over 60 deaths. How many people have the Proud Boys killed? Yet the government are acting like they're white supremacist when their leader is Latino.

Conservatives and Liberals need to wake up, we're being played.

Alright finally. Someone who has some proof.

Show us what you have that leaves no doubt that antifa lead the attack even @Proud American hasn't made that claim.

Show us what you have that leaves no doubt that antifa lead the attack even @Proud American hasn't made that claim.
It was impossible, they had already entered the Capital before Trump's speech had ended. It was over 1.5 miles away. I never said Antifa lead anything so don't put words in my mouth.

I work with a guy who is convinced every ANTIFA attack is actually just Trumptards in masks to give the left a bad name.

Partisanship is a mental disease that effects the cerebrum of the brain, causing those afflicted to be dogshit at logic and reasoning.

solid prognosis Doc

he's pretty sure he read it somewhere on Dan from Squirrel Hill's blog, or in the comment section in one of the videos on some crackhead pillow salesmans youtube channel.

It was impossible, they had already entered the Capital before Trump's speech had ended. It was over 1.5 miles away. I never said Antifa lead anything so don't put words in my mouth.

so who did it?

Last edited:
thanks bro. trump lost. they find the fraud yet?
Yeah they wrote an article about it in the times where the media and state implicate themselves in illegal law changes and the throttling of information

Idiots with what political affiliation?
The whole thing seems like a setup. The security were pretty much inviting people inside the Capital, no resistance. It made Trump and his voter base look bad even though there were conservatives, Antifa and BLM inside the Capital that day. I'm not into identity politics and have been seeing a lot of b.s from both sides. It's getting harder to trust any politician these days.

i will just call you liar from now on... since you just tried to pass a picture from January as a pic from today
Did the troops leave or?are you splitting hairs to protect your pride and your side?

What does your question have to do with Manafort giving russians polling data?

you should be upset that happened but instead you’re trying to muddy the waters with useless questions.
Im conceding your point and following it, what did russia get out of this? Hmmm?

well I just told you. They illegally received polling data.
Ok and did what with it? And why? What did they get by installing Trump? Are you stumped because youve never gotten this far? Its simply following your own logic and im wondering where it goes.

So Antifa is the cause behind the damage in the Portland, Seattle, Miami, NY, Chicago, Minnesota, Philly, Raleigh, Louisville, Atlanta, Nashville, Dallas, DC, but could not have had any hand in the Capitol? So silly. Leftists lose because of their hypocrisy. Trump jails immigrant Children....Biden and Kamala do an even worse job.....not their fault. Trump hates black folks....Biden and his son are blatant racists, no problem.
Still even if the Capitol had not 1 antifa member there, as stupid as the day was and the people were, it’s not a drop in the bucket compared to what BLM and Antifa did in Portland alone, let alone the other cities I mentioned.

Back