860 Raw Squat WR @ 220 video

tumblr_m21d1flzQ71qa0na7o1_500.gif

Super.

Qtd2Dco.gif

Also, Viking whateverthefuck has to be p4p worst shitposter since Amerikuracanihaveaglassofwater.

I watched a video in his log. Contrary to his claims he is neither athletic nor explosive.

I watched a video in his log. Contrary to his claims he is neither athletic nor explosive.

I ate a wet burrito smothered in habanero hot sauce last night. I had explosive diarrhea immediately afterwards. My bowel displayed great feats of athleticism. The toilet had to be repainted and refinished.

Remember: It's only smellz.

Ah ha! You like what I did there! Right thurr! Oh yah, sock it to me, right thurr!

u2nuJI1.gif

For some damn reason, I'm craving some rocky road ice cream right now...

To be fair, he does seem pretty athletic, but he needs to simmer down.

Last edited:
No one's laughing at my joke....

I feel left out here. :(

Went over my head, bruh. But being British, our sense of humour is a little different.

Hey, I'm a huge fan of British comedy, dude.

Jimmy Carr, Frankie Boyle, Eddie Izzard, Reginald Hunter (though he's not British), Ricky Gervais, Dylan Moran, Monty Python, Black Books, The Office, etc.

HUH!? HUH?! That's what I thought. I ain't square.

Hey, I'm a huge fan of British comedy, dude.

Jimmy Carr, Frankie Boyle, Eddie Izzard, Reginald Hunter (though he's not British), Ricky Gervais, Dylan Moran, Monty Python, Black Books, The Office, etc.

HUH!? HUH?! That's what I thought. I ain't square.

Love Frankie Boyle and Jimmy Carr.

If you ever have the opportunity to watch the Inbetweeners, give it a look.

Love Frankie Boyle and Jimmy Carr.

If you ever have the opportunity to watch the Inbetweeners, give it a look.

Like, OMG, Dane Cook is, like, my favorite comedian! He's soooooooo hilaaaaaarious! Like, really!

Said every girl ever.

Uhh! Right thurr! Right thurrrrrr! Yeah! Grody to the max! Sock it to me!

Oh so tough online.. Would be fun to see you say that to me, or let alone anyone in real life.. Get out of ur mums basement kid.. If you cant understand what im writing your intelligence is less than the average monkey, fucking dumb american. Learn how to comprehend sentences and dont ever talk about grammar again when you have zero insight or capabilities of understanding the simplest things. Your a dummy, now thats obvious.

Jævla taper ^^,
Fucking rofl at this followed up with "your a dummy."

didn't watch but I will say it was high.

I guess I'll be the first one to point out that the squat was very clearly high. Solid camera angle, as well.

Also, it's a bit weird to set "world records" at a backyard meet held at the gym you co-own.

Just observing.
go post some more "guys hows my squat form?" threads somewhere else crybaby. Your so insecure its hilarious. You pull 700 yet? lol. Rubish is waiting for yo to do that.

go post some more "guys hows my squat form?" threads somewhere else crybaby. Your so insecure its hilarious. You pull 700 yet? lol. Rubish is waiting for yo to do that.

Oooh, I detect one of the Old Members.

No Im just so dedicated I have read every post since 2009.

Back