Crime 9 Civilians Killed in US Airstrike in Kabul, including 6 children

Well... that's what our allies get for us being bombed by terrorists! <--- Biden Logic 101

So then isis can say the US was using human shields in kabul airport lol.
Not that familiar with what went on so I'm not gonna comment on that.

What I said is exactly what I meant. Those in power will do, or allow, all sorts of terrible things to go on so they can further their agendas. That agenda can be anything from gaining more control or doing stuff to benefit what they see as the greater good. Wrong thing for the right reasons type of a thing. Power corrupts and lots of egos think they must be the one to steer the ship.

If you ask me I think there's lots of skeletons in every power brokers closet and those preaching fill disclosure or transparency are either naive or full on liars.

who is responsible for the war crime here? The drone operator, the person authorised the strike or the intel people?

You are just spewing shit without actually knowing my post history, because I have strongly criticised Biden for his botched withdrawl. I have said that Biden's brain is out to lunch.

I defended Trump saying "Chyna virus" and defended his plan to block entry from some Muslim majority countries that the liberal press deemed Islamophobic. I defended him because it wasn't anti Muslim / Islamophobic.
Lol where did I say you never criticized Biden or agreed with Trump?

I spoke specifically in regards to this incident, not about your pro or anti Biden/Trump stance.

who is responsible for the war crime here? The drone operator, the person authorised the strike or the intel people?
The person that authorized it imo, when you give the authorization you're taking on the inherent risk that Intel could be wrong and it's a judgment call on your behalf. The person operating the drone would only be at fault if he missed the target he was authorized to go after. He hit the target they wanted him to hit, the fault is on the person that authorized the wrong person being hit.

I think it's you who needs to get off that sanctimonious high horse, because you seem to think wars can be fought with zero innocent casualties and no mistakes can ever be made.
Do you use that same logic to defend a cop when he kills an unarmed person? Seems like very similar situations to me, except cops have far far less time to react in those situations and their lives are potentially in danger..... Wait not all that much similar, officer involved shootings are far more difficult to make the correct decision in.

Last edited:
What are they gonna do, admit they targeted civilians? or admit they didn't care civilians are there?
Tbh this
"We are aware of reports of civilian casualties following our strike on a vehicle in Kabul today."

Already sum up well the amount of fucks they give

This was a horrific war crime and hopefully the last one we commit in that country. Our unchecked drone bombing is what radicalizes people and breeds terrorism. All the people in Kabul who knew this man and his children now have a reason to hate the U.S.

This is why North Korea got nukes,and we're not doing this to North Korea

So hiding amongst and using women and children as human shields is a sure fire tactic to make emotionally unstable libs give up and point the finger the other way...
Serious question, why do you want to be involved in Afghanistan?

Anyone going to jail for manslaughter, yet?
No, most likely everyone involved will be promoted. The only major military punishments I can recall among the higher ups were Shinseki and McChrystal, both of who got in trouble only for embarrassing their respective political bosses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back