A serious question to you all about me writing a weight training book.

It looks awful and extremely uncomfortable.

He explains in the comments for the video on Youtube. Flawed thinking if true, but I am guessing it was really just to lift more weight.

Knock it off, you fucking bully! This is not true! Haven’t you tortured me enough you fucking asshole?

Firstly, that was more than a decade ago.

I do it for the same reason I don’t use straps on bent over rows. It‘s harder.

Understood, Maximus?

@maximus__

How's that working out for you? What is actually harder is doing a lift properly and progressing to moving heavier weight. You are literally the caricature for the no belt, pause everything, ass to floor, no arch, etc. crew that do all of that shit to somehow qualify why they are not moving much weight.

How's that working out for you? What is actually harder is doing a lift properly and progressing to moving heavier weight. You are literally the caricature for the no belt, pause everything, ass to floor, no arch, etc. crew that do all of that shit to somehow qualify why they are not moving much weight.
Once again there is nothing wrong with lifting in any of those fashions. Not everybody has strength dysmorphia by only doing a proper SBD.

Don‘t forget no straps. I’m literally about to buy one of those FatGripz barbell huggers for extreme grip training and never relying on straps for bent over rows.

Wtf is this thread. Well anything involving maximus can only be shit and ego stroking.

Once again there is nothing wrong with lifting in any of those fashions. Not everybody has strength dysmorphia by only doing a proper SBD.

Sounds like a great way to get stronger which is clearly his goal.

Come on man. I’m a mere Janitor in real life and the only ladies whom I get to date are Starbucks baristas. Let me feel like a warlord on the internet. Trolling is not a crime, and successful trolls are brilliant artists from hell.

Discounted Starbucks is nothing to sneeze at.

It is a good way to get strong but it isn’t the only way. Only SBD exclusively can present problems at some point.

What is SBD?

I am stating that a "sumo stance front squat" very rarely has a place in anyone's program, specifically someone doing oly lifts and looking to get stronger lol.

Bro, just chalk it up to the fact that I was 19 years old and that was back in 2011. Dont dwell on it. Most young people are idiots.

Instead, focus on my sage knowledge about weight training today.

Bro, just chalk it up to the fact that I was 19 years old and that was back in 2011. Dont dwell on it. Most young people are idiots.

Instead, focus on my sage knowledge about weight training today.

Judging by your posts, you are still the atg, pause everything, no belt, no straps, make lift harder, etc. newb.

Judging by your posts, you are still the atg, pause everything, no belt, no straps, make lift harder, etc. newb.

That’s how everybody should be. Real men squat deep and dont take advantage of “cowardly weapons”, as Lord Zenos from FFXIV puts it.

Pay attention to my name. Hanma. Yujiro Hanma can defeat several SWAT legions with his bare fists.

Belts? Straps? Cowardly weapons.

Also, no drugs. Lifetime natural. I rely on my own powerful testicles.

Back