AEW is awful lol

those botch vids are something.

Statlander, Jack Evans, and Red Velvet may as well be their entirety

Case in point on how AEW doesn't think anything through or take their product seriously.

Even if you have no idea about MMA, ATT or Dan Lambert, they immediately establish that he owns one of the biggest MMA gyms in the world and that Masvidal and Nunes are his close associates and big deal MMA fighters, and came as his guests to this event.

Then Lambert cuts a heel promo (for some reason he has better mic skills than 95% of modern wrestlers), a wrestler comes out and beats his ass... and the two legit MMA superstars who are there to accompany Lambert do absolutely nothing to help. Not only do they do nothing, when the camera cuts to them Nunes is laughing and Masvidal looks bored and uninterested.

I guess this was supposed to be a shot at Cornette and other old school guys who criticize the product, but they just kind of proved the detractors right with this nonsensical skit. It also shows that Cornette is living rent-free in their heads.

Wow, that was weird seeing someone actually know how to talk on AEW

This story about the Young Bucks (taken straight from their autobiography) is one of the funniest I've seen in awhile, especially with the included visuals.

Quick version: The Bucks are working a tag-team tournament as baby faces, but the crowd thinks they suck and relentlessly boo them anyway, which legit makes them sad. They're facing Daniel Bryan and Roderick Strong in the final so Bryan comes up with an idea to get the crowd back on the Buck's side - Bryan and Strong will beat the shit out of them to the point where the crowd feels sympathy for them. Bryan and Strong stiff the fuck out of the Bucks and leave them with chops and strikes to the point where one has to beg Bryan to stop. It doesn't work - the crowd still boos the Bucks as they win. This upsets the Bucks so much that they drive home in silence together with their wives and they're so sad about the crowd booing them and getting beat up that they don't have the heart to go to the Taco Bell drive thru, which they do after every match.

And people got mad at the Undertaker for saying wrestling got soft lol, what a couple of fruits.

Wow, that was a horrible main event. Knew Scorpio was in the casket, half the match done in commercial-vision, the wrong guy went over, the hook in the mouth was dumb, there was absolutely zero tension at all.

Wow, that was a horrible main event. Knew Scorpio was in the casket, half the match done in commercial-vision, the wrong guy went over, the hook in the mouth was dumb, there was absolutely zero tension at all.

Agreed. Finisher off the ropes onto the steel steps? Darby just walks that off like nothing happened. I also thought the Coffin Drop at the end of the match was a bad spot.

Agreed. Finisher off the ropes onto the steel steps? Darby just walks that off like nothing happened. I also thought the Coffin Drop at the end of the match was a bad spot.
Agreed, both stupid spots. Darby ruined both. Sick of him and Sting no selling shit. Obviously in Stings case it's all they can do, but that's AEWs fault for bringing Sting in. Someone said in the other thread "darby is over"... yeah, with retards. But he just gets more cringe by the second, I've been trying to give AEW every chance but Darby is becoming unforgivable.

It's funny that people got pissed at JR for criticizing this quail clustering bullshit.

Billy Gunn was the only guy to have a legit reaction to some retard diving through the ropes - he just sidestepped and let him crash and burn.

Chris Jericho rocking the Jake Roberts physique from the Heroes of Wrestling PPV nowadays i see ...

It's funny that people got pissed at JR for criticizing this quail clustering bullshit.

Billy Gunn was the only guy to have a legit reaction to some retard diving through the ropes - he just sidestepped and let him crash and burn.
<45><45><45>

Don't forget jelly and Luther

People can have their opinions on Kenny, the Young Bucks, geriatric fat Jericho, etc, but there's absolutely no reason Jelly or Luther should be on television unless its an evening news report of a meth bust. I'd pay good money to be a fly on the wall when Prichard is showing Vinny Mac clips of this horseshit.

Dives like this have made pro wrestling entirely unwatchable for me. Mind you, I haven't been a consistant fan in a long time. But I clicked on AEW one time to watch after hearing about how it was gonna be way more legit than anything else around today, and saw some guy honest to god twerking on his way to the ring to face Dusty's kid. Sad to say, but that was the first and last time I watched.

Dives like this have made pro wrestling entirely unwatchable for me. Mind you, I haven't been a consistant fan in a long time. But I clicked on AEW one time to watch after hearing about how it was gonna be way more legit than anything else around today, and saw some guy honest to god twerking on his way to the ring to face Dusty's kid. Sad to say, but that was the first and last time I watched.

I was the same way, I haven't followed wrestling consistently since 2007 or so but was intrigued by Khan's promise of a "sports-based presentation" where wins and losses matter. lol so much for that

I'm not the biggest Orange Cassidy fan but I thought this dive spot was well done.

Cassidy playing dead and lured Pac into a false sense of security with his silliness, Pac takes his attention away to play to the crowd, walks into position and by the time he notices Cassidy coming it's too late to move out of the way. At the very least they presented it legitimately. Pac isn't standing around waiting to catch him and they've established a reason for Pac to be letting his guard down and looking away.

People can have their opinions on Kenny, the Young Bucks, geriatric fat Jericho, etc, but there's absolutely no reason Jelly or Luther should be on television unless its an evening news report of a meth bust. I'd pay good money to be a fly on the wall when Prichard is showing Vinny Mac clips of this horseshit.
I'm pretty sure Luther is a Jericho guy, I remember him talking about him non stop on his social media and then he got picked up by AEW. He has that Jericho armor for while.

I'm pretty sure Luther is a Jericho guy, I remember him talking about him non stop on his social media and then he got picked up by AEW. He has that Jericho armor for while.

Makes sense. Jericho seems to have carte blanche over there

I'm not the biggest Orange Cassidy fan but I thought this dive spot was well done.

Cassidy playing dead and lured Pac into a false sense of security with his silliness, Pac takes his attention away to play to the crowd, walks into position and by the time he notices Cassidy coming it's too late to move out of the way. At the very least they presented it legitimately. Pac isn't standing around waiting to catch him and they've established a reason for Pac to be letting his guard down and looking away.

Yeah, it was organically funny until it went too far, but Pac is probably the one who made it work, Pacs legit. For the high fliers, Pac always impressed me. He is almost good enough to hold Rey Mysterios jockstrap.

Back