Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

What's extremely interesting to me is that in the Zimmerman trial O'Mara said to totally ignore everything that happened before the altercation.

Here, because of video(I guess), it seems impossible to ignore what happened before the altercation and so everything will hinge on whether Bubba and Bubba Jr. had direct knowledge/reasonable suspicion of a crime....or, more accurately, it hinges on the make up of the jury.

The trial is now live on HLN.

The Prosecutor isn't being a lawyer, she's being that one teacher who cared about actually teaching you something. She just quoted Greg McMichael that HE told Ahmaud Arbery "STOP OR I'LL BLOW YOUR F*CKING HEAD OFF!"

Yes, he actually told the cops he said that to Ahmaud.

This was AFTER Ahmaud was evading them for FIVE minutes.

She just quoted Greg McMichael that HE told Ahmaud Arbery "STOP OR I'LL BLOW YOUR F*CKING HEAD OFF!"

Kyle Rosenbaum yelled shoot me N word over and over. Were they both serious and should be taken literally?

Obviously I think these idiots are guilty and need to be locked up. I’m just saying that statement isn’t damning.

infuriating watching the woman DA tell thousands of people "i have no idea what im doing" when referring to the power point and videos/pictures. Good lord its the biggest moment of your career and you have a shit laptop and don't know how to work a powerpoint? I mean she got all the points across that needed to be hit, but she did not look professional.

The trial is now live on HLN.

The Prosecutor isn't being a lawyer, she's being that one teacher who cared about actually teaching you something. She just quoted Greg McMichael that HE told Ahmaud Arbery "STOP OR I'LL BLOW YOUR F*CKING HEAD OFF!"

We also learned the son completely lied about his actions to the cop during the shooting as well as the DAD telling the officers on scene to go knocking on doors because they are sure he committed a crime, they just don't know what he did. But he was RUNNING so he HAD to be guilty, just go knock on some doors. These guys are complete fucking scum. How can anyone defend them?

LMAO what a clusterfuck this is with 3 different lawyers. do the son and dad have different lawyers?

Kyle Rosenbaum yelled shoot me N word over and over. Were they both serious and should be taken literally?

Obviously I think these idiots are guilty and need to be locked up. I’m just saying that statement isn’t damning.

Emotionally it is very damning.

Lots of people upset there is only one black juror, basically saying that white jurors can not be objective

Lots of people upset there is only one black juror, basically saying that white jurors can not be objective

I think these guys are absolute scum and guilty of every charge, but the BLM narrative and majority of the population being racist is completely retarded and absurd. No need to bring any of that into the scope of trial.

I think that turned out fake. However every initial story from the MSM was headlined “innocent black jogger hunted and lynched by white racists” was far more egregious. There was not one shred of evidence that he there jogging so the timberlands is
moot.

Doesn’t change the fact the fat pieces of shits shouldn’t have killed him. But the chuds that buy the innocent jogger bit lap up the MSM propaganda.
<BidenShutIt>

Imagine the loss of minds if one white person were on Rittenhouse's jury.

Why would that matter? What is thew racial component in that case?

The judge approved because legitimate reasons for each juror to be excused were given. The racist idea that an almost all white jury won't be objective is pretty sad and the media is having a field day with it.

The trial goes on...

I think these guys are absolute scum and guilty of every charge, but the BLM narrative and majority of the population being racist is completely retarded and absurd. No need to bring any of that into the scope of trial.

I agree

Why would that matter? What is thew racial component in that case?

The judge approved because legitimate reasons for each juror to be excused were given. The racist idea that an almost all white jury won't be objective is pretty sad and the media is having a field day with it.

Not enough 'Bubba' men, defense attorney said

Defense attorneys previously expressed concern over not only how many people didn't show, but also who was missing among those who did.

"It would appear that White males born in the South, over 40 years of age, without four-year college degrees, sometimes euphemistically known as 'Bubba' or 'Joe Six Pack,' seem to be significantly underrepresented," defense attorney Kevin Gough, who represents Bryan, told the court Friday."

Ahmaud Arbery trial: Judge finds 'intentional discrimination' in jury selection but allows trial to move forward with 1 Black member - CNN

Imagine the loss of minds if one white person were on Rittenhouse's jury.

Statistically speaking, it would be far less egregious.

Imagine automatically assuming people will vote along racial lines as jurors, but somehow thinking a 50% split on races is more fair than a 80/20.

Back