Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

Still don't get why people are going to the mattresses for the shit head father and son.
There are some cases where a POC is killed by a police officer where the POC is being a shit head and the shooting was justified by the Police Officer. Those threads sure go to the mattresses.
This case you have dudes yelling racial slurs pretending they are part of a posse from the 1800's in the Old West, chasing a dude down in a truck, with a guy in the back with a shot gun holding the superior tactical position. So no need to even get out, just follow the dude in the truck and the guy standing up in the back of the truck with a shot gun has the high ground. Its a no brainer to hold that position until proper authorities to arrive.
Once the facts are seen in a non emotional state, and quit being lead around by alternative media narratives, everyone should be in agreement, the father and son should do some jail time.
Because we are a country that lives in perpetual denial about it's white supremesist history and still allows white supremesism to fester. Just look at all the effort the media has put into over analyzing Trump supporters in the name of fairness to avoid stating the most obvious conclusion that's staring them right dead in the face.

Last edited:
I saw a report that said he was wearing running shoes and not Timberlands like people claimed.
Correct. That was fake. See the autopsy report from the OP, first page. He was wearing "gray athletic shoes". The smearing began the moment the case came to light, similar to that poor bastard gunned down in his own apartment by a cop in Texas where rumors of weed in the apartment were started before any charges were even laid. That lot is quick to brainstorm fake shit and promulgate it on social media.

The reason this sort of stuff seems to pop up seemingly out of nowhere is the use of interconnected private groups on places like Facebook and Discord to quickly communicate a fake news message among their widespread membership who then spread the rumors in more open settings to be promulgated by all the others doing the same in other groups.

Facebook makes this particularly easy by actively suggesting groups similar to ones you already belong to. The savvy group creator copies much of the "about" info from other groups and voila. Instant hands-off networking.

I would expect the size of this population of CHUDs is about the same as the margin by which Trump beat polling expectations in the 2016 election, plus the difference between his 2016 and 2020 vote count. So, a large enough number to be very troublesome, even if they're far from the majority.

Slavery-era Georgia law is key defense argument in trial over Ahmaud Arbery's killing

"Legal observers say prosecutors will seek to convince the jury that there was no felony over which to arrest Arbery, 25, and that the three men lacked the "reasonable and probable suspicion" required under the old citizen's arrest law. The trial is in the second week of jury selection.

Before Arbery's killing, the law had been largely unchanged since it was codified in 1863, when Georgia was part of the slaveholding Southern Confederacy during the U.S. Civil War.

Just before he was cornered and shot to death, Arbery had entered an unoccupied property where a house was under construction. The owner of the property has said nothing was taken and that Arbery, who was on a Sunday afternoon jog, probably just stopped there for a drink of water.

"Citizen's arrest is a big part of our case, a big part," Kevin Gough, a lawyer for Bryan, said in an interview earlier this month before the judge presiding over the murder trial in Glynn County Superior Court issued a partial gag order.

"They changed the law, but changing the law doesn't affect us. It doesn't change what was the law of the land at the time."

Slavery-era Georgia law is key defense argument in trial over Ahmaud Arbery's killing (msn.com)

"Dura Lex, Sed Lex."

- The law is ugly, but it is the law

The echoes of the "Good Old Days" still ring loudly here from time to time. But that din rings less and less as the Nation progresses.

Slavery-era Georgia law is key defense argument in trial over Ahmaud Arbery's killing

"Legal observers say prosecutors will seek to convince the jury that there was no felony over which to arrest Arbery, 25, and that the three men lacked the "reasonable and probable suspicion" required under the old citizen's arrest law. The trial is in the second week of jury selection.

Before Arbery's killing, the law had been largely unchanged since it was codified in 1863, when Georgia was part of the slaveholding Southern Confederacy during the U.S. Civil War.

Just before he was cornered and shot to death, Arbery had entered an unoccupied property where a house was under construction. The owner of the property has said nothing was taken and that Arbery, who was on a Sunday afternoon jog, probably just stopped there for a drink of water.

"Citizen's arrest is a big part of our case, a big part," Kevin Gough, a lawyer for Bryan, said in an interview earlier this month before the judge presiding over the murder trial in Glynn County Superior Court issued a partial gag order.

"They changed the law, but changing the law doesn't affect us. It doesn't change what was the law of the land at the time."

Slavery-era Georgia law is key defense argument in trial over Ahmaud Arbery's killing (msn.com)

"Dura Lex, Sed Lex."

- The law is ugly, but it is the law

The echoes of the "Good Old Days" still ring loudly here from time to time. But that din rings less and less as the Nation progresses.

Not sure this is being portrayed as "news" now. Citizen's arrest was always their fallback and why the law was recently changed. The real question is what felonious crime will they claim they had reasonable suspicion of. Trespassing isn't gonna cut it. Burglary appears to. So is it reasonable and probable to suspect the man has stolen something?

Not sure this is being portrayed as "news" now. Citizen's arrest was always their fallback and why the law was recently changed. The real question is what felonious crime will they claim they had reasonable suspicion of. Trespassing isn't gonna cut it. Burglary appears to. So is it reasonable and probable to suspect the man has stolen something?
From memory though from previous threads, even the old law said 'witness' rather than suspect, which are two totally different things.

From memory though from previous threads, even the old law said 'witness' rather than suspect, which are two totally different things.

That's what I thought too, and why I was certain these fools are fucked. Even worse reporting then if it's getting something that fundamental so wrong this late in the game.

@aitkenmike Answered this already^, but I also want to point out that the owner said there was nothing missing and that Ahmaud had probably stopped to get some water from the spigot.

@aitkenmike Answered this already^, but I also want to point out that the owner said there was nothing missing and that Ahmaud had probably stopped to get some water from the spigot.

Yeah, we know he didn't take anything so they clearly didn't witness any theft. The owner's speculation seemed more like the guy was trying to avoid public backlash than anything else. Last I knew the deceased entered the premises instead of using an outside spigot.

This is cut and dry case hence why they are having a hard time finding enough jurors that don’t already think these two rednecks are guilty. They are going to spend the rest of their life in prison wondering why they just didn’t follow Abrery while on the phone with 911. This will send a clear message to everyone that you can’t play vigilante because you know the local DAs. Unbelievable that one of the DAs literally wrote a letter of innocence for the men. I’ve never seen that in my life and the man should be disbarred from that. I’m right leaning and have been my entire life. This has nothing to do about Abrery or his past, it’s 100% the actions of the men. Even the idiot that didn’t do anything besides film it should have known what they were doing was wrong once they literally hit Abrery with their truck and he video taped it.

Because we are a country that lives in perpetual denial about it's white supremesist history and still allows white supremesism to fester. Just look at all the effort the media has put into over analyzing Trump supporters in the name of fairness to avoid stating the most obvious conclusion that's staring them right dead in the face.

this post can’t be serious? Did you just use the words “Trump” “media” and “fairness” in the same sentence? Come on dude..

This is cut and dry case hence why they are having a hard time finding enough jurors that don’t already think these two rednecks are guilty. They are going to spend the rest of their life in prison wondering why they just didn’t follow Abrery while on the phone with 911. This will send a clear message to everyone that you can’t play vigilante because you know the local DAs. Unbelievable that one of the DAs literally wrote a letter of innocence for the men. I’ve never seen that in my life and the man should be disbarred from that. I’m right leaning and have been my entire life. This has nothing to do about Abrery or his past, it’s 100% the actions of the men. Even the idiot that didn’t do anything besides film it should have known what they were doing was wrong once they literally hit Abrery with their truck and he video taped it.

They didn't get disbarred that I know of .... but did catch a felony.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...arbery-case-surrenders-to-law-enforcement.amp

The idiot did more than just film it, he participated in the chase with those other idiots, he used his truck to attempt to block Arbery during the chase. It was his truck that hit Arbery before he started filming. There was a dent in the truck as well as some fiber from clothes that Arbery was wearing. The DA deserves to be charged as well for covering up this murder.
What do you think Rowdy Roddie Bryan is guilty of?
Murder, felony assault.

Same as it ever was?

Judge finds 'intentional discrimination' in Arbery jury selection but allows trial to move forward with 1 Black member

"The jury, consisting of 11 White members and one Black member, was selected after a two-and-a-half-week selection process that ended with prosecutors for the state accusing defense attorneys of disproportionately striking qualified Black jurors and basing some of their strikes on race.

Judge Timothy Walmsley said the defense appeared to be discriminatory in selecting the jury but that the case could go forward.

Not enough 'Bubba' men, defense attorney said

Defense attorneys previously expressed concern over not only how many people didn't show, but also who was missing among those who did.

"It would appear that White males born in the South, over 40 years of age, without four-year college degrees, sometimes euphemistically known as 'Bubba' or 'Joe Six Pack,' seem to be significantly underrepresented," defense attorney Kevin Gough, who represents Bryan, told the court Friday."

Ahmaud Arbery trial: Judge finds 'intentional discrimination' in jury selection but allows trial to move forward with 1 Black member - CNN

Same as it ever was?

Judge finds 'intentional discrimination' in Arbery jury selection but allows trial to move forward with 1 Black member

"The jury, consisting of 11 White members and one Black member, was selected after a two-and-a-half-week selection process that ended with prosecutors for the state accusing defense attorneys of disproportionately striking qualified Black jurors and basing some of their strikes on race.

Judge Timothy Walmsley said the defense appeared to be discriminatory in selecting the jury but that the case could go forward.

Not enough 'Bubba' men, defense attorney said

Defense attorneys previously expressed concern over not only how many people didn't show, but also who was missing among those who did.

"It would appear that White males born in the South, over 40 years of age, without four-year college degrees, sometimes euphemistically known as 'Bubba' or 'Joe Six Pack,' seem to be significantly underrepresented," defense attorney Kevin Gough, who represents Bryan, told the court Friday."

Ahmaud Arbery trial: Judge finds 'intentional discrimination' in jury selection but allows trial to move forward with 1 Black member - CNN
Imagine the loss of minds if one white person were on Rittenhouse's jury.

I saw a report that said he was wearing running shoes and not Timberlands like people claimed.
I think that turned out fake. However every initial story from the MSM was headlined “innocent black jogger hunted and lynched by white racists” was far more egregious. There was not one shred of evidence that he there jogging so the timberlands is
moot.

Doesn’t change the fact the fat pieces of shits shouldn’t have killed him. But the chuds that buy the innocent jogger bit lap up the MSM propaganda.

Back