Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

<Lmaoo>

“why does the media sensationalize everything?”

*is on every page of a 48-page thread*
Yep, that’s also the same guy that got called out by Bloody Elbow for posting white nationalist propaganda.

Literally negative self awareness

Yep, that’s also the same guy that got called out by Bloody Elbow for posting white nationalist propaganda.

Literally negative self awareness
i’m sure there are a shit ton of forums on the internet that i don’t know about, which have heinous content on them. i’m sure there are gun enthusiast forums that have similar layouts to sherdog (BBS or whatever it is) and all kinds of topics with similar clientele.

that said, this is the most blatantly racist group of forum posters ive come across that is still allowed on the internet. in 2021, i can’t believe this site is still active. of course it sounds like whining and crying and “liberal tears” and whatever but i don’t actually care that much. i’m usually here for the combat sports, not politics, and i have every ability to not browse here.

regardless, within the next 5 or 6 years, this website will absolutely not exist. someone is going to see the disgusting shit these guys say, start a liberal cancel culture smear campaign (similar to what bloody elbow tried to accomplish), and none of this will exist. zoomers are aging into the current generation and rightfully, none of this shit is going to get a pass. saying “what was his criminal record?” and “but he grabbed their gun” about a victim of the most blatant hate crime since matthew shepard will not get a pass. enjoy the mod-approved racism while you can, sherdoggers. it won’t be around in a couple years.

Even the defendants' character is only provable by habit evidence, not character. AFAIK, there's no relevant habit evidence out there. They're going to have to prove that they knew Arbery was engaged in a crime when they initiated their stop. Not suspected but knew. If the law is applied properly, these guys should be royally fucked. I find the case against the former prosecutor more interesting because of the window into how the prosecutor can protect wrongdoers from justice in these types of scenarios. I think this sort of thing, if true, is what undermines trust in the system.

Is the DA that wrote a letter of innocence for them under investigation? I literally have NEVER heard of a DA doing anything that has to do with innocence for anybody. They are literally elected to prosecute, was blown away when the one DA decided it was a good idea to write a letter for these idiots. I'm almost positive even if Arbery was guilty and they knew he was guilty, they went beyond the legal parameters of a citizens arrest and stepped into vigilante territory. The only option they had at the time was to follow him while on the phone with 911. Same reason stores tell their employees to not touch thieves running away, the liability isn't worth it.

Well for evidence we are supposed to consider in a judicial setting, if he has a history of breaking into homes or construction sites, it could be relevant in establishing a pattern of behavior that we are supposed to consider.

In a couple of posts before this, the judge has stated that none of the victim's past history is irrelevant to this case and is not admissible as he is the victim.

Last edited:
someone catch me up. this dude is walking around a neighborhood where a house is being built or something? wanders onto the property and three white dudes chase him with shotguns? something ain’t adding up here

It's the backwoods of Georgia, USA bro.
<------ Check my location....

In a couple of posts before this, the judge has stated that none of the victim's past history is relevant to this case and is not admissible as he is the victim.
i just wonder why no ones calling into question the criminal history of the people being charged with a hate crime. hmm.

imagine being a black dude taking a walk through a chill suburb, then 3 white dudes come out with shotguns, you get chased around in pickup trucks and called the N word over and over, finally when they corner you to kill you, you try to grab the gun to save your life and 6 months later, @Amerikuracana is like “man that looked like self defense to me”

I was born in '69 and raised in rural GA, USA. Our mom sat us kids down and gave us explicit instructions as we grew up our small town here in GA. She said... "Young'un's, if they chase you... RUN! Run until you can't run anymore. If they catch you... Fight like your life depends on it because they WILL kill you."

We would almost never ever walk alone as we walked home from working the fields in the afternoon/evenings. There was safety in numbers.

imagine being a black dude taking a walk through a chill suburb, then 3 white dudes come out with shotguns, you get chased around in pickup trucks and called the N word over and over, finally when they corner you to kill you, you try to grab the gun to save your life and 6 months later, @Amerikuracana is like “man that looked like self defense to me”
That’s not what I was saying.. But you hyperbolize. These guys are likely going away.

That’s not what I was saying.. But you hyperbolize. These guys are likely going away.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

yeah no fucking shit lmao it’s the most cut-and-dry american hate crime in the last 20 years and somehow this thread is riddled with posts from you suspicious of what a black man is doing in a white neighborhood.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

yeah no fucking shit lmao it’s the most cut-and-dry american hate crime in the last 20 years and somehow this thread is riddled with posts from you suspicious of what a black man is doing in a white neighborhood.

I grew up in a mixed family and keep in touch with my black family. I ate every thanksgiving and Christmas in multiple AA households from 5-17 years old. My formative years. It’s still the table I feel comfortable at. I also spent a majority of time in a middle working class white neighborhood. Keeping neighborhoods safe to grow up in is really, really important.

It was my house that racist people didn’t like.. We were the house that always had black people at it. We invited the new black family in the neighborhood over when they rode by on bikes. The only house like that for quite a while. I’m not racist. I’m also not desperate to pretend that what happens in wayyyy to many urban neighborhoods isn’t real, or is white peoples fault. If I were black myself maybe I would feel that what honestly comes off as desperation.

About this particular case, the armed Karen’s are likely going bye-bye. Was Arbury up to some sh*t? At least 50-50 imho.

I was born in '69 and raised in rural GA, USA. Our mom sat us kids down and gave us explicit instructions as we grew up our small town here in GA. She said... "Young'un's, if they chase you... RUN! Run until you can't run anymore. If they catch you... Fight like your life depends on it because they WILL kill you."

We would almost never ever walk alone as we walked home from working the fields in the afternoon/evenings. There was safety in numbers.
<Dany07>

i’m sure there are a shit ton of forums on the internet that i don’t know about, which have heinous content on them. i’m sure there are gun enthusiast forums that have similar layouts to sherdog (BBS or whatever it is) and all kinds of topics with similar clientele.

that said, this is the most blatantly racist group of forum posters ive come across that is still allowed on the internet. in 2021, i can’t believe this site is still active. of course it sounds like whining and crying and “liberal tears” and whatever but i don’t actually care that much. i’m usually here for the combat sports, not politics, and i have every ability to not browse here.

regardless, within the next 5 or 6 years, this website will absolutely not exist. someone is going to see the disgusting shit these guys say, start a liberal cancel culture smear campaign (similar to what bloody elbow tried to accomplish), and none of this will exist. zoomers are aging into the current generation and rightfully, none of this shit is going to get a pass. saying “what was his criminal record?” and “but he grabbed their gun” about a victim of the most blatant hate crime since matthew shepard will not get a pass. enjoy the mod-approved racism while you can, sherdoggers. it won’t be around in a couple years.
Really? Sherdog.net is the most blatantly racist group of forum posters you've come across?

Really? Sherdog.net is the most blatantly racist group of forum posters you've come across?
this type of BBS forum, absolutely. this place isn’t exactly 4chan but compared to the rest of the internet, it might as well be.

this type of BBS forum, absolutely. this place isn’t exactly 4chan but compared to the rest of the internet, it might as well be.
It's not at all 4chan. Have you seen that place?

Saying that sherdog is equivalent or tantamount to something like 4chan is contingent on a gross misunderstanding and misrepresentation of many posters here. I'm sure there are a couple people here who also post on 4chan but that is not at all the same thing as what you're saying. Hyperbole can sometimes serve a purpose but it can also call one's credibility into question

It's not at all 4chan. Have you seen that place?

Saying that sherdog is equivalent or tantamount to something like 4chan is contingent on a gross misunderstanding and misrepresentation of many posters here. I'm sure there are a couple people here who also post on 4chan but that is not at all the same thing as what you're saying. Hyperbole can sometimes serve a purpose but it can also call one's credibility into question
i’m not here to argue about whether or not sherdog is worse than 4chan. as far as websites and forums that are given major platforms, this is the most right-leaning, overtly racist one i’ve seen, which is to be expected from a predominantly white demographic who got into “cagefighting” during the affliction shirt era.

i’m not here to argue about whether or not sherdog is worse than 4chan. as far as websites and forums that are given major platforms, this is the most right-leaning, overtly racist one i’ve seen, which is to be expected from a predominantly white demographic who got into “cagefighting” during the affliction shirt era.
<Dany07>

Well...

I'm still alive and unscathed. There are however some racists my age back home who have dentures.

<BC1>

And that's all I'll say about that.
IbPGYG0.gif

Back