Law Airport executive shot in firefight with federal agents at his home in Arkansas

So because he is an old clean cut white guy, you jump to pedophile?
I went to that because he does not seem like the type that was involved in drugs or terrorism. He looks more like someone that would be involved in that. Generally it is older white guys like that or crazy haired alphabet type people who are involved in kid stuff.
I doubt the ATF would raid him in the early morning hours because he did not have a tax stamp for an SBR, brace, or silencer. Although, if it were kids stuff why would the ATF being executing the search warrant? This is just an all around odd case. Even if it was terrorist realated, why would the ATF be taking the lead.

derailment? lack of evidence? incoherent rambles of someone who forgot to take his med?

You can't even understand how Ruby Ridge was problematic. I wouldn't at all expect you to be able to see the potential connection. Your opinion is complete dog shit.

That could be too but he seems like a clean cut old white guy. It is very odd how they are so tight lipped but I guess since he is going to die they need to keep it all secret for now just in case.
He died earlier

Even if it was terrorist realated, why would the ATF be taking the lead.
Im pretty sure i read or heard that ATF handles that kind of stuff. Or atleast anything related to firarms. Maybe he was smuggling firearms somehow?

You can't even understand how Ruby Ridge was problematic. I wouldn't at all expect you to be able to see the potential connection. Your opinion is complete dog shit.

Yes, i fail to understand how someone murdering a US Marshal who was trying to catch a fugitive was troublesome.

You would think that they would have stated what the search warrant was for by now. With them not saying and how it all went down, it was probably child related.

That could be too but he seems like a clean cut old white guy. It is very odd how they are so tight lipped but I guess since he is going to die they need to keep it all secret for now just in case.

I went to that because he does not seem like the type that was involved in drugs or terrorism. He looks more like someone that would be involved in that. Generally it is older white guys like that or crazy haired alphabet type people who are involved in kid stuff.
I doubt the ATF would raid him in the early morning hours because he did not have a tax stamp for an SBR, brace, or silencer. Although, if it were kids stuff why would the ATF being executing the search warrant? This is just an all around odd case. Even if it was terrorist realated, why would the ATF be taking the lead.

This is like watching prime Columbo at work.

<36>

He should have kept classified docs near his corvette, nothing would of happened

The only time they bust a door down and rush in is when they know the suspect is armed and dangerous. Anything else and they knock on the door and let the suspect know they are police and its a raid. They apparently made the right call because the suspect was in fact armed and dangerous.
IF this was in fact a no-knock at 6am the homeowner's response is not unreasonable and definitely doesn't classify him as armed and dangerous. He was responding to a perceived threat to his HOME.

We don't know if they "barged in" and we also don't know the cause of the search warrant either.
Rumors online state they think he was involved in straw purchases.

Selling guns illegally is certainly grounds for a search warrant.

How it actually went down is still unknown. It sounds like he's quite a gun enthusiast.

Back