Alex Pereira vs. TBA or Robert Whittaker vs. Khamzat Chimaev - Which fight are you most excited to watch? (The Finals)

Which fight are you most excited to watch?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Continuation to these threads.

My pick:

My pick is Whittaker/Chimaev.

I'm interested in Rob/Khaz and its certainly a fight which may tell us a lot about both men but I'm a bit less certain it will be an absolutely top level MMA fight than I would be with say Alex/Jiri 2. Rob's form is I think somewhat questionable and whilst Khaz has picked up a couple of excellent wins they are still over WW's.

Borz vs Bobby K all day & all night! Two guys who keep facing tough stylistic match ups and different styles, vs a guy who is very exciting, but only faces strikers and doesn't even have an opponent yet. If he would face Aspinall it would be very close between the two match ups though.

Last edited:
Tom Balls2dawall Aspinall!!!
balls.gif

Alex of course!
Always been a fan of boxing, kickboxing & Muay Thai.
Cleft lip is more interesting with his non-MMA BS with the Russians.

I love to see Bobby fight, but the circus that comes with a Khamzat fight sours it. Alex is pretty drama free and like to throw.

This will be the fight where Chimaev becomes the greatest middleweight in history. Whittaker is too busy podcasting and point fighting, and at some point his chin has to go, and Chimaev will avenge his training partner Darren Till. Prediction for later: Chimaev by Kimura round 1

Back