Crime All charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like somebody is doing his best to become a mod.

If they offered, I'd turn it down. I don't have the time to do it and I'd honestly rather not have a hint of responsibility in something I do casually and for fun. Bookmark this post if you want and quote me on it in the future, but it'll never be when I have a blue name.

You're just deflecting because I'm pointing out your bullshit.

If they offered, I'd turn it down. I don't have the time to do it and I'd honestly rather not have a hint of responsibility in something I do casually and for fun. Bookmark this post if you want and quote me on it in the future, but it'll never be when I have a blue name.

You're just deflecting because I'm pointing out your bullshit.

Yeah you seem to be having fun. Writing novels no one is reading.

Yeah you seem to be having fun. Writing novels no one is reading.

Yes, I am. On top of that my like to post ratio is better than yours... I guess that means that my "novels no one is reading" are, on average, better than the shit you're spewing. That's how it works, right? Isn't it actually a dig at yourself to insult a poster who is a better poster than you by the standard you introduced? If I suck, you must *really* be a waste of posting space.

Last edited:
Yes, I am. On top of that my like to post ratio is better than yours... I guess that means that my "novels no one is reading" are, on average, better than the shit you're spewing. That's how it works, right? Isn't it actually a dig at yourself to insult a poster who is a better poster than you by the standard you introduced? If I suck, you must *really* a waste of posting space.

0 Likes.

Oh if he sues the city of Chicago that will be too funny. Imagine being such a smug person that you would try to sue for something you started and lied about from the beginning.

That seems to be on par with his message to like ratio in general

@panamaican
That's asinine. The likes system came into effect years after I joined the board. More importantly, what does likes have to do with anything?

People who post for likes suffer from the same problem that you see on Instagram, Facebook, etc. where people don't post things based on their veracity but on their ability to appeal to people who already agree with them. If that's the method by which you judge if something is a good position or a good argument then my posting is definitely not for you. You're not going to "like" it because it's not meant to make you like it, it's meant to make you think about the subject in a way you might not be doing, that's rarely likable because it often challenges deeply held opinions.

However, if you want posts drafted just to trigger likes, there are plenty of people who post in that style.

That's asinine. The likes system came into effect years after I joined the board. More importantly, what does likes have to do with anything?

People who post for likes suffer from the same problem that you see on Instagram, Facebook, etc. where people don't post things based on their veracity but on their ability to appeal to people who already agree with them. If that's the method by which you judge if something is a good position or a good argument then my posting is definitely not for you. You're not going to "like" it because it's not meant to make you like it, it's meant to make you think about the subject in a way you might not be doing, that's rarely likable because it often challenges deeply held opinions.

However, if you want posts drafted just to trigger likes, there are plenty of people who post in that style.

Stay on topic please.
Or just shut the fuck up.
Thanks.

The guy is a racist POS. Everyone that thinks what he did was ok is also a POS. That is all.

The City of Chicago is seeking $390,000 to recoup expenses.
In response, Mr. Smollett is apparently considering suing the City of Chicago for $500,000.

This guy is evidently innocent or doesn't know the word shame.

I just broke a personal record. 100+ likes with one post. I am very popular, and I'm gonna shake, shake, shake all you haters off.

What is this thread about, again?

Why hasn't this piece of shit behind bars yet?
He should do whatever time comes with actually beating and attempting to tying a noose around someones neck gets, with added hate crime penalties for good measure.
Dat white privilege, do. What a fucking joke that is.
Well, he is white, afterall

Well, he is white, afterall
Hardly.
If he were, though, he'd be in jail. We both know it.
I mean...
f00fda25-2044-43fa-925e-1229835f35e2.jpg

Dude is a sociopath.... He's the kind a guy you don't leave alone with small animals....

Juicy is the man and I hope he continues to get away with his many, many crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back