Almeida has no chin

It proves my point though that he does not want to stand up with guys. He wouldn't have held on to that TD otherwise.

He was rocked after the first shot which is why he just continued to take them. Maybe even flash knock out

He still didn't look all the comfortable once they started trading.

Idk about his comfort level in the striking, but he got the better of the brief exchanges against Blaydes. I agree about his Fight IQ being spotty, but I think this was a problem with him not respecting Blaydes grappling defense after throwing him around for the entire first round.

Nobody has done that to Blaydes or any other HW before... 9/12 on takedowns.

Also it’s crazy how nobody brings up Blaydes blatantly grabbing the fence when he was fully elevated to slow his momentum in the slam. Referee was absolutely awful this fight.

Dude got rocked by a short uppercut and put away shortly after. Almeida fan boys swore he had elite level striking and he was just "hiding it" mean while his boxing didn't look anywhere near as sharp as they claimed it was. It all makes sense now why he does nothing but shoot and does not want to stand up with anyone.

Yeah, but what hurt him?

Almeida got tangled in the machine and got beat down into the canvas.

Reminded me of Ryan Hall suffering similar fate when Topuria beat him into the ground.

I guess it's your ego keeping you going. Or maybe you're just one of those people who objective reality doesn't matter to and it's how you feel.
Maybe if you stopped crying, you’d be able to see the images better. Dry your tears and try again.

Got it. You're just gonna continue to troll because the pictures ***CLEARLY*** - 100% and irrefutably show otherwise.
Looking at the gifs now, my blind friend. Sorry you lost money, but you are embarrassing yourself.

Idk about his comfort level in the striking, but he got the better of the brief exchanges against Blaydes. I agree about his Fight IQ being spotty, but I think this was a problem with him not respecting Blaydes grappling defense after throwing him around for the entire first round.

Nobody has done that to Blaydes or any other HW before... 9/12 on takedowns.

Also it’s crazy how nobody brings up Blaydes blatantly grabbing the fence when he was fully elevated to slow his momentum in the slam. Referee was absolutely awful this fight.
Yeah I agree that he probably got complacent due to rag dolling him in the first. It's just sketchy to me that after they started trading he shot for the TD without set up. He normally doesn't do that. But I guess it could be as you said. He got over confident.

Looking at the gifs now, my blind friend. Sorry you lost money, but you are embarrassing yourself.

Maybe you don't know what the mohawk line is. I'll leave you be. You're probably on the spectrum or fatherless.

No chin? Never got hit on the chin. Can't say he has a glass chin, when he got throttled on the side of the dome with zero defense

Back