Another reason why GSP is the GOAT

It's so subjective of a topic which is fine. I'm a die hard GSP guy and I'm not even convinced he's the GOAT when you look at Silva, Jones or even Khabib and DJ.

Go watch who the actual Pro Fighters pick as their GOAT...that's something I always find very interesting.

A LOT of them pick Jones. Some pick GSP, but I think it's mostly Jones or Anderson amongst the fighters themselves.
Unpopular opinion. Prepare your cheeks.

If you actually had some MMA knowledge you would know its impossible to not consider GSP the Goat
KOed by an overweight 155er in his prime and tapped to strikes. Also submit in his prime. Never fully subjected to the usada testing pool. Most boring champion in the history of the sport by a large margin. When he was on top the only ppl who cared to watch were his Canadian fans, never had the same allure as Jones or silva. Anyone who isn't new to this sport knows this.

Many reasons to call GSP the GOAT.

This is not one of them.

KOed by an overweight 155er in his prime and tapped to strikes. Also submit in his prime. Never fully subjected to the usada testing pool. Most boring champion in the history of the sport by a large margin. When he was on top the only ppl who cared to watch were his Canadian fans, never had the same allure as Jones or silva. Anyone who isn't new to this sport knows this.

23 and 25 years old was not his prime.

Whos your goat?

6.-Transform-Matte-Makeup.jpg
Straight outta BJ "Mr Excuses" Penn's book of excuses. A mishmash of sour grapes and delusion from what eventually became the biggest fall from grace in MMA history.

This @Thai Domi guy is a joke.. Take his username. I have to assume it’s a play on Tai Domi. One of the more famous and loved enforcers in NHL history. Canadian born with the majority of his career played for the Toronto Maple Leafs, Winnipeg Jets, and NY Rangers.

These guys were a literal mainstay in the highest levels of hockey right up until about year 2000. When the NHL pussified the game to attract more American mainstream viewers. It you took a run at the star players of other teams. At least one of their enforcers was coming out in the next shift and beating the literal fuck out of somebody on the other team. At one point every single NHL team had at least 2-4 elite enforcers, if those last two guys could at least contribute at either end of the ice. There were fights, and fucking bench brawls on a regular basis. Going all the way back to the Broadstreet Bullies, and Big Bad Bruins of the early 70s.

And this clown posts a pic of a jar of vaseline, apparently believing that somehow meant something. There was literally ONE ROUND of GSP’s UFC career where that’s even relevant. And when Penn, and his mother appealed the utter ass kicking he took against GSP. The NSAC found it was not intentional, and that GSP did absolutely NOTHING wrong. They did however institute rules, to avoid this issue thereafter (No hugging allowed after the cageside ref has inspected you. And vaseline ONLY handled by the cut man). An unthinking cornerman applied the vaseline, and not even directly onto GSP’s body. But, was just massaging his chest and back a small amount after applying vaseline to his face (as opposed to Silva who literally on camera took the vaseline from his face, to then apply to his own body a cpl times).

This happened between round 1, and 2. For every remaining round a member of the commission LITERALLY wiped down GSP with a towel before the start of the next round.

Since day 1 I learned that GSP haters were without question the worst segment of this site. They LIE in pretty much every post they make. All for the purpose of trying to get even lower brow clowns to believe their BULLSHIT.

And this clown in this thread literally says there is only one way you can consider GSP the GOAT and that’s if you’re Canadian.. So I guess every person that picks Jones, Silva, or Fedor is American, Brazilian, or Russian? Get a fucking grip.

What the fuck? I’ve replied directly to trolls before and been carded for it. How the flying fuck does a bozo like this not get carded for.. Flaming/Trolling? That seems to be the catchall for this shit.

If you’re not going to card this fuck, how about you let me fight this battle without worrying about getting carded myself?? Because, I assure you, I’m up for all of that, and will publicly embarrass him.

This joker just insulted not only my country, but also my intelligence, and honour. All while insulting the WHOLE fucking site, as only backing their own country.

Fucking BRUTAL!

If I get carded.. So be it. But sometimes things need to be said, and I’m not some whole other body that people think they can get over on. I actually fight back.

BTW.. I haven’t even voted in the GOAT sticky thread. Look for yourself. The reason being, I don’t believe there is a male GOAT. Divisional GOATS, yes. But, not one true male GOAT.

I fucking literally just had cops at my door. My elderly parents are full of dementia, and I’m very concerned about them. I’ve spent the last 3 days on hold, and getting run the around by bureaucrats trying to get them help. And this fucking braindead woman I spent 45 minutes on the phone this morning, seemed to think there was some kind of police issue (danger to society or possibly not even getting enough water to drink). I fucking told this woman there was literally no issue of any kind like that. They suffer from dementia that is getting worse and I just want them examined and to take proper steps after that to see they are taken care of.

The one cop literally says to me.. Yeah, we don’t see any potentially danger issues here at all, and that I have “articulated” quite clearly what my concerns are. They actually went out to their car and tried to make calls etc, to help me. They came back with a cpl numbers/websites.

So I’m sorry if I’m a little abrupt, but I fucking refuse to deal with anymore incompetence, or dishonest people today.

*Tie

Top 15?! lol

So who's above him then? Forrest Griffen?? lol
Khabib has like 5 top level fights his entire career. Al iaquinta is on his resume as notable wins. Relax. He left too early.

Jones
Fedor
GSP
Mighty mouse
Anderson
Aldo
Cruz
DC
Volknovski
Adesanya
Wanderlei
Holloway
Hughes

at the very minimum.

Then Cejudo or penn up for debate
Nah, none of them are muslim so they can't be above khabib!
I've never seen an ''Ahmad'' supporting another fighter.
Retiring early is no good argument against them because they are saying he could've been 50-0 and retire if he keep fighting lol Or he can be triple champ if he wanted because Gaethje and Cormier said he can outwrestle big guys!
Tbh there are many muslims in my country hating khabib but they are not radicals compared to dagestanis and arabs.
It's not about Khabib, it's more about his fans acting like a 13 years old bts fangirls that makes people hate him.

Nah, none of them are muslim so they can't be above khabib!
I've never seen an ''Ahmad'' supporting another fighter.
Retiring early is no good argument against them because they are saying he could've been 50-0 and retire if he keep fighting lol Or he can be triple champ if he wanted because Gaethje and Cormier said he can outwrestle big guys!
Tbh there are many muslims in my country hating khabib but they are not radicals compared to dagestanis and arabs.
It's not about Khabib, it's more about his fans acting like a 13 years old bts fangirls that makes people hate him.
I just want to be clear that i harbour no ill will toward him and don't care at all if he ever fights again.

I just don't want to hear that he's the goat or any nonsense. To be mention khabib amongst GSP/jones/aldo/mighty mouse ect is embarrassingly silly.

I just want to be clear that i harbour no ill will toward him and don't care at all if he ever fights again.

I just don't want to hear that he's the goat or any nonsense. To be mention khabib amongst GSP/jones/aldo/mighty mouse ect is embarrassingly silly.
I agree, it’s silly to compare Khabib to:

- A fighter that tapped to strikes against a 5’4 journeyman

- A fighter that failed multiple PED tests

- A fighter that lost a title match in 10 seconds and never recovered

- A fighter that the UFC didn’t even want and got traded for Ben Askren(a boring, nothing special fighter that was arguably already washed) despite still being near his prime

Back