Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk.

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, nobody gave Andy Ruiz a shot. You never know.
But we know that Joshua can be beaten.
True. But that also taught Anthony Joshua that he was human and could be hurt and KOed.

Ruiz had the opportunity to take advantage of a cocky AJ who didn’t feel like he needed to play a safer game plan and dictate the distance, ensuring the exchanges where on his terms, including being willing to ride out a decision on points.

Anyone can get KOed, especially at HW against top tier competition, but it is going to be much harder to catch AJ from here out n my opinion. It is hard to KO a guy who is taking only minimal controlled risks.

Last edited:
To be honest im not always on the mark with fight predictions but i do see the possibility of a Loma/Lopez scenario playing out for this fight.

I've just I've always favored Aj to win a close and to some, a controversial decision against Usyk. And it could go similar to Loma/Lopez.

Sparring is part of the sport and part of the fight. Therefore not getting knocked out / concussed in sparring is part of it too.
Joshua boxed a different fight in the rematch, kept the distance, moved his feet, used his jab, avoided mid-range exchanges with Ruiz.
That's what viewers will see when watching the footage in hindsight... Not any concussion stories from online people.

Funny enough, that particular sparring partner was roughly the same height / built as Ruiz... So wether it is a matter of styles when he exchanges with those guys, a matter of mental pressure or a matter of his chin (David Price and Wladimir Klitschko floored him in sparring too), we don't know.
But we know that Joshua is vulnerable regardless who's driving the Anti-Fury-Bus.

Last edited:
Hey, this isn't the war room, you're expected to back up what you say here and not just be a fucking cock. I suspect you can't though, hence the self portrait.
Hes easily the second greatest CW of all time, the only to unify all the titles and won all of his title defenses on the opponents turf.

But according to you “he doesnt have these great skills” and “not that great”.

This delusional “opinion” towards Usyk doesnt deserve much of a thorough response.

Hey, this isn't the war room, you're expected to back up what you say here and not just be a fucking cock. I suspect you can't though, hence the self portrait.

7695379E-4C9C-4DD1-9CAC-A4AC75155985.gif

^Seano

Hes easily the second greatest CW of all time, the only to unify all the titles and won all of his title defenses on the opponents turf.

This delusional “opinion” towards Usyk doesnt deserve much of a thorough response.

This guy gets it.
Hence the image I post it. More succinct and to the point.

He was a good cruiser. He is not a very good heavyweight.
I think everything I say about him is pretty accurate. He's not a good puncher. His defense is not very good. People have to pretend Chisora is some legendary journeyman just to pretend the flaws Usyk is showing at HW aren't there.
He's pretty fast and has a good gas tank, I really don't see much else that special about him.

He was a good cruiser. He is not a very good heavyweight.
I think everything I say about him is pretty accurate. He's not a good puncher. His defense is not very good. People have to pretend Chisora is some legendary journeyman just to pretend the flaws Usyk is showing at HW aren't there.
He's pretty fast and has a good gas tank, I really don't see much else that special about him.
No, he was a great CW and its absolutely silly to suggest otherwise. We have no idea what he is or isnt at HW. All we know is he comfortably beat a guy who gives the entire division hell.

No, he was a great CW and its absolutely silly to suggest otherwise. We have no idea what he is or isnt at HW. All we know is he comfortably beat a guy who gives the entire division hell.
I agreed he was a good cruiser. Not sure how you misread that.

It makes me laugh everyone saying about AJ boxing ability he won an Olympic gold too with much less amateur experience than most

It makes me laugh everyone saying about AJ boxing ability he won an Olympic gold too with much less amateur experience than most

Honestly did you actually watch it?

To say he was fortunate to win is an understatement.

Back