Anthony Joshua vs. Tyson Fury - Who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters
fury mopped the floor with wilder but they still both looked like absolute shit. wilder even more so than usual.

AJ packs incredible power and he doesn't just swing like an idiot. he can actually throw some technical punches. if any of you think fury can work him in the clinch the way he worked wilder, you're in for a surprise. i'd expect AJ to drop him on his ass with an uppercut the first time he tried it.

he’ll fight Joshua at range like wlad and the first wilder fight

Who was a bigger one-shot puncher at HW? I can't think of one, maybe Foreman? All time.
Foreman seems fair. Obviously technique matters but Wilder's pure power might be the best all-time.

I'll take Fury.

I believe Fury has a better chin and is more mentally tough. This fight will go into the late rounds where Fury will truly shine. We have already seen what happens when Joshua gets knocked down. We also saw what happened with Tyson got knocked down. One of these guys got back up and kept on fighting to the last bell against a dangerous KO puncher while the other one stayed down.

Styles make fights, Anthony Joshua is not a one trick pony like Wilder and far better on the front foot than Klitschko and a better combination puncher as well. Aj has a weak chin but Wlads chin is no better and i dont remember Fury knocking him out, and Fury's chin is overrated anyway. Fury has gotten put down by Cunningham who was fatherfisted at Cruiserweight let alone heavyweight and got badly rocked against light puncher Nicolai Firtha. Fury has amazing recovery abilities but if he gets put down by Aj like he did against Wilder, Aj won't be throwing telegraphed windmill punches to finish him off

I predict that Anthony Joshua will TKO him in the late rounds and then everybody and their mama will just say its because of Fury's inactivity.

If Fury proves me wrong I'll admit he's the greatest since Lennox Lewis

AJ is not quite as powerful but he’s a better boxer than Wilder. He’s still a clunky, robotic, athlete/bodybuilder boxer though.

Fury is a bad athlete, but great boxer. He has more heart, conviction, and fight in him. He would never have given up like AJ did against Ruiz.

I can see AJ catching Fury, any point in the fight, or Fury boxing a decision. I favor Fury winning by decision.

But to quote Wilder, “Fury’s crazy mayne”. You can never underestimate that dude.

Fury. If Wilder could not get him out of there AJ has less of a chance of landing a KO blow. Even if AJ is better at combos to set up the KO than Wilder hes not slick enough to do so on somebody as skilled as Fury. Not to mention AJ is still and will always be liability when it comes to his chin.

Fury is a bad athlete, but great boxer.
In what way? He has good conditioning, he's very fast for his size in foot and hand, good reflexes etc. Do you just mean he doesn't consistently "live the life"?

i question just how much truth there is too this claim.
There are pictures of his face floating around from the shot that put him down, and @LazaRRus had some insight to it being truthful that he got cracked in sparring. AJ’s camp tried to keep it under wraps, but you watch AJ before the fight and tell me if you think he looked normal. It was all very off, imo. Ruiz blasted him around the fourth round (I think?) and things were further down hill.

There are pictures of his face floating around from the shot that put him down, and @LazaRRus had some insight to it being truthful that he got cracked in sparring. AJ’s camp tried to keep it under wraps, but you watch AJ before the fight and tell me if you think he looked normal. It was all very off, imo. Ruiz blasted him around the fourth round (I think?) and things were further down hill.

This is accurate

Back