Anthony Joshua vs. Tyson Fury - Who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters
Fury is going to need to call his steroid dealers and tell them to back the truck up for this fight, that's the only way he beats AJ.

<JRSmith40>

The closer this gets, the more I think that its a 50/50

Soooooo hope AJ wins simply to see how the iron chinned, near impossible to hit Tyson Fury becomes a can.

I would pick prime Fury all day.

But I'm not sure now. I know everyone thinks he's awsome now because he whipped Wilder but he came out of retirement and had a couple give me fights and a couple Wilder fights. You nerds should have seen him before.
He still could beat Joshua and I hope he does. But Joshua is better than people give him credit for.

I think Fury has what it takes to win. He is the favourite to me. Depends if he shows up in ship-shape and fights the right fight.

Fury is going to need to call his steroid dealers and tell them to back the truck up for this fight, that's the only way he beats AJ.

<JRSmith40>
Yeah cause the big puncher with 2 kos in his last 5 fights, who went 1-1 against a 300 lbs walrus is so scaaaary.
talking of steroids
6t7im9sdut131.jpg

yeah sure tiny head tiny frame but those muscles are absolutly natural. pahahahahaha

In what way? He has good conditioning, he's very fast for his size in foot and hand, good reflexes etc. Do you just mean he doesn't consistently "live the life"?

I don't know how anybody can call fury a bad athlete.

His movement, hand speed, and coordination are insane for a man his size.

Edit: Imagine how fucking crazy Fury would be if he didn't look like a sack of shit and got in better shape. Flabby belly and still has cardio for days

Joshua seems to be looking for fine tuning.
He can certainly adapt and overcome. He fought Parker, leaner, as he knew it may be about rounds.
He adjusted against Ruiz the same, knowing he needed to make changes.
Joshua still has cannons but (whether you like it or not is irrelevant) is very able to go to decision.

Fury may very well outpoint him, but don't mistake Joshua for spaghetti footwork Wilder.

We also know Fury could get dropped but has a chin.

I think this would end up more toe to toe than any Klitscho or Wilder bout was.
If it does, I'd edge toward Joshua by uppercut k.o in 9th.

Yeah cause the big puncher with 2 kos in his last 5 fights, who went 1-1 against a 300 lbs walrus is so scaaaary.
talking of steroids
6t7im9sdut131.jpg

yeah sure tiny head tiny frame but those muscles are absolutly natural. pahahahahaha
Which one of these guys was popped for steroids? The one with the muscles right?
Tyson-Fury.jpg

I can see Joshua dropping Fury in the early rounds, but not finishing him. If Joshua tries to box, I think Fury is going to win an ugly decision. If Joshua takes it to him, which is what I think his best shot is, then it could get interesting.

Back